You Tease | Johnny

Smut Chapter. Injoy😘

Soap and I have been secretly dating for a couple of weeks now. We got together after I almost died from getting shot in the gut, and he confessed his love for me because he was afraid he wasn't going to be able to do it again. I was so happy because I already had a crush on him. I was also kind of high on the medicine, so I told him that I loved him too. I have always felt a connection to him, he made me laugh so easily and I just wanted to kiss him all the time. We still agreed to start our relationship off slow and try our best to keep a secret. We've only kissed a couple of times, but I hope sooner or later we will have sex.
It's been perfect these past weeks. He's thoughtful, gentle, funny, and incredibly charming. I constantly find myself hungry for his lips against mine, but since we live on base with all the other guys, it's kind of hard to get alone time. The only times we've made out was if we accidentally met in the hallways at night a couple of times or when he pulled me into a random room for a quick make-out session during the day. That second one just happened yesterday afternoon.

Johnny has been teasing me all morning by giving me smirking eyes and biting his lip when I smiled back at him during the briefing for a mission. My cheeks would get red, and I looked away while giggling quietly. He even went as far as hugging me from behind just seconds before the guys stepped into the room.
I don't know what it was about today, but the sexual tension between us was extremely high. So high that I found myself thinking about him breaking my back from having sex in doggy style.
It was quite distracting as I was the computer girl for the guys on base as they went out for the mission. Every time I heard Johnny's voice, I would get aroused. He kept it professional and didn't say anything dirty or inappropriate because it was on an open line. But damn, his Scottish accent could bring me to my knees.
The mission was successful in the end. Johnny came back with no scratches or scrapes.
He was on his way to his room when I spotted him walking down the hallway. Just as he opened his bedroom door. I grabbed his shoulders and eagrly pushed him inside. He quickly looked around. "Who the?" he stopped when he realized it was me. "Oh!" he said happily and relieved. "I need ta shower. Then maybe we could get a dr-" I grabbed his face by cupping his cheeks and pulled his lips against mine. Johnny hummed unexpectedly before planting his hands on my hips, pulling my body to his, and kissing back harshly.
"Screw the shower." I said, pecking his lips and then down to his jawline. "I need you now." I pleaded, unclipping some of his gear. His adamsapple moved as he chuckled when I kissed his neck.
Johnny moved his hands on the back of my ribs and smirked down at me. "I knew my winking and charming looks would get ya goin'." He explained before picking me up by my ass.
I jumped when he picked me up and excitedly wrpping my legs around his waist. "You tease." I growled seductively and cupped his cheeks again, pulling his lips against mine. He turned and walked to the bed before he laid me down. I giggled softly from the bounce. He pulled his body away from mine and stood on his knees in between my legs.
"Yeah. But ya love it." He smirked, and I nodded lustfully, watching him take off his gear, then pulled his shirt off over his head, exposing his 6 pack. It was the first time I'd seen him without a shirt and GOD DAMN. I sat up, running my hands up and down his torso before taking off my own shirt. He stared down at my boobs before gently pushing me down by my shoulder and unbuckling my belt impatiently.
I lifted my hips when he pulled down my pants and underwear. "We're going to need condoms if we're actually doing this." I told him, taking off my bra. He smiled seductively up at me, and I felt my stomach twitch. He leaned over towards his nightstand, opened the third drawer, and pulled out a condom. "You had some ready?" I asked, lifting my eyebrows.
"I am always packing, darlin'. You know that." He winked, tossing the condom down next to me and taking off his pants. But before he had time to grab the condom, I pulled him by his hands onto the bed and flipped us over. That way, I was on top. I wanted a little foreplay so the sexual tension was higher for both of us. I positioned myself so his c*ck was laying on his lower stomach, and I started running my wetness up and down his hardness. I was riding him, he just wasn't inside me yet. He rolled his head back, moaning heavily and grabbing my hips tightly to guide them back and forth. I got chills from his moans and the sight of him biting his bottom lip as an attempt to keep quiet. My hands rested on his chest and I closed my eyes as my riding him was also rubbing my clit. "Your so wet." he whispered and moved his hands to my ass, squeezing gently. "Ugh, I can't wait any longer!" he announced before flipping us over and grabbing the condom. I watched him rip open the condom as I started rubbing my clit and gently fingering myself. He watched me for a second then he spoke. "That's enough." He quickly grabbed my hand, then pulled my fingers to his mouth and sucked the juices off my fingers. I bit my bottom lip, hard. He hummed and closed his eyes as his tongue cleaned my two fingers.
My breath left my lungs before he pulled my hand from his face. "That was so hot." I told him after he let go of my hand and rolled the condom on.
"It gets better." He promised, hovering over me and kissing my lips. I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck, lifting my legs and spreading them as far as I could so he could go deep. He planted his hands on the pillows under my head before pushing all the way in without warning. I pulled my lips away only to roll my head back and moan quietly. "My God." He groaned from the feeling before pulling out and pushing back in, lowering his face to the side of mine. A moan escaped my lips, but I tried hiding it. "Don't be ashamed, love." He whispered in my ear as he continued thrusting. I let out a louder moan but still wanted to be quiet. I was afraid of the other guy's hearing me. I think Johnny knew that because he said. "Let them know who makes you feel this good." He whispered again in my ear, kissing my cheek. "Same my name, sweetheart." He ordered.
"Johnny." I moan softly, holding his shoulders.
"Louder." He cupped my jawline before looking into my eyes, and he sped up his hips. His eyes were so full of lust and hunger. I couldn't take my eyes away.
"Johnny!" I moaned louder, digging my nails into his shoulders. "Fuck. It feels so good!" I moaned and he grabbed the underside of my knees before sitting up and opening my legs even more and began thrusting faster, creating a loud slapping sound that echoed in the room. I grabbed my pillow as my back arched, and my moans got louder. "Fuck yes!" I moaned, his thrusting strayed fast and strong as he groaned with his head back.
"So fuckin' tight!" he moaned, still pounding into me and I curled my toes, moaning loudly.
He tightened his grip on the under part of my knees and quickened his pace just enough to make me scream from pleasure. "Yes, Johnny!" I moaned loudly as I closed my eyes, buring the side of my face into the pillow. I reached down in between us and gently began rubbing my clit. He kept his thrust consistent as he stared down at my bouncing breasts. "I'm so close." I warned him and he loosening his grip on my knees.
He groaned harshly "Me too.." he whispered and leaned forward a little to look into my eyes. I tried to keep my eyes open as my orgasm got closer.
"Oh god." I said softly before he leaned down and connected our lips. He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and I whimpered from my orgasm taking over my body. I stopped rubbing my clit before hooking my hands on the back of his neck and forced our lips closer together if possible, moaning loudly against his lips.
He groaned deeply as he filled up the condom. "God! Damn." he whispered against my lips. I hummed happily as he rode out our orgasms. I was shaking and I couldn't feel my legs. "That was incredible." He said after pulling away from my lips, and I nodded in agreement. He pulled out and flopped down next to me on the bed as we breathed heavily together. He reached over and held my hand before kissing the back of it. "I love you." he said, turning his head and looking at me.
"I love you too." I smiled sweetly at him.
"Are you done now?" Shouted a voice from outside the door, and it caused me to jump.
Johnny covered his mouth, laughing. My eyes were as big as the moon, and my cheeks were red. "Y-yeah!" Johnny yelled with a red face from trying not to laugh.
"Good. Now shut the fuck up!" Said the person, and I recognized the voice as Ghost.
"Oh god." I placed my hand over my eyes from embarrassment