Back Home | Price

More smut because I'm a whore. 🤭
Enjoy 😉

It had been 3 months since I had seen my husband John. He was deployed across the world while I was home. Alone… I just try to focus on one day at a time. But unfortunately, his letters stopped a week ago, and it really has me worried. I'm sure he's fine because he's more than capable of handling himself, but there's still never a guarantee that he'll make it back from missions, I know that.
I just finished doing the dishes after making and eating some lunch. I let out a soft sigh as I dried my hands and tossed the towel onto the calendar. I carried myself to the couch and flopped down. Just as my hand reached for the remote. The doorknob jiggled, and I could hear keys on the other side. There were only 2 options because only 2 people have the keys to mine and John's house. It was either my mother or my husband. I quickly pushed myself off the couch before rushing to the front door. It swung open when I was 3 feet away from it. There he was.. My soldier. I gasped, and our eyes lit up together. "John!" I only had to take one large step before jumping into his arms. I always jump into his arms when he gets home, so he knows to catch me. He had two bags in one hand, but he was able to hold me with his other arm as my legs wrapped around his waist. He groaned happily at our tight embrace before he stepped inside, shutting the door with his foot. "I'm so glad you're back!" I exclaimed, laying a sheet of kisses across his neck.
He dropped his bags to the ground. "I missed you so much, love." He groaned in my ear as his hand roamed up and down my back. We held each other for a good few minutes before my legs loosened around his waist. He bent down enough so my feet could connect with the floor. He looked into my eyes and sighed happily. I cupped his face, running my fingers through his beard. "I desperately need a shower." he said while looking exhausted.
I smiled softly. "Then let's go take a shower." I said as I took his hand and led him to the bathroom.
He chuckled deeply and immediately followed behind me as he was staring down at my ass. "I missed looking at this." he said before slapping it. I let out a light squeak as I turned and looked at him, but he only smirked through his mustache. I bit my bottom lip before looking back in front of me just in time to open the bathroom door to enter. I immediately felt his hands on my waist, pulling my back side to his front. "Wow!" I said unexpectedly and giggled. And then I felt it… He was rock hard, and I could feel it up my lower back. Goosebumps covered my body when his hands ran beneath my shirt, across my stomach before up to my chest. "No bra?" he said in a low rumble, causing me to shiver. His large hands slowly cupped each of my breasts, massaging them gently. A breathful moan escaped my throat, and I leaned back against his chest. I could hear him chuckle devilishly in my ear. I knew that he knew my breasts were a perfect way to get me turned on. One of his hands dropped back down to my stomach, sliding into my pajama pants and panties. I let out a light gasp when his warm middle finger slipped into my folds before the tip of it hooked into my hole. "Wet already?..." He whispered as his left hand crossed my chest, grabbing my right breast. He gently twisted my nipple as he thrusted of his finger into me. I moaned as my knees buckled, but he held my back up against his front, slightly bending us over. "Got nothing to say?" he asked teasingly as he kissed behind my ear. His finger curled as it pumped in and out of my hole. I moaned and grabbed the counter with one hand while my other hand reached up and hooked on the back of his neck. My head tossed back onto his shoulder. "Didn't think so." He growled in my ear as he kissed my neck and then his fingers moved up to my clit, rubbing it in circular motion. My thighs clinched and my eyes closed. He gently bit and nipped at the skin on my neck as he rubbed my clit. Light moans escape to my lips. He continued twisting my nipple in his fingers while his other fingers slipped back into my hole, this time it was 2 of fingers. I moaned a little louder, tightening my grip on the counter.
My husband hummed lustfully in my ear before using his palm to rub my clit. His fingertips danced on my g-spot. "Fuck! John!" I moaned loudly and my knees buckled. My breath's were short and fast as my eyes closed and my head clashed with his shoulder.
"Does that feel good, love?" He whispered huskily in my ear As his palm continued to rub my clit and his fingers curled inside of me.
I hummed and nodded quickly. "Please don't stop." I begged
"I didn't plan on it." He snarled before his fingers curled harshly as they pulled out, and he pushed a third finger inside of me.
"Oh, my God!" I moaned louder. My legs were jello as my knuckles turned white from gripping the counters so tightly. I felt my stomach tightened as a result of my beginning orgasm. "I'm so close, John.." I warned him and I moaned heavily.
His fingers continued to work and dance inside of me as he twisted my nipple gently. 'What's the magic word?" he whispered as he finger edged me.
"Please!" I moaned as my stomach got tighter.
"Good girl.." He kissed and nipped at my neck before whispering. "Do it princess. Cum on my fingers." His fingers continued to scrape against my g-spot as his palm rubbed my clit. Causing me to moan so loudly that echoed in the bathroom.
My vision went white and my mouth gate opened as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. "Oh, John!" My thighs clinched and my heart was pounding in my ears.
His fingers slowed down and he held my breast in his large hand. "Good girl." he said low and hastily before kissing my neck gently and softly as I breathed heavily from my orgasm. "You did so good." he whispered before he pulled his fingers out of me and pushed down my pants and underwear. "Are you ready for more?" He chuckled before he turned me to the counter and bent me over it.
"Yes, sir." I said as I smirked and wiggled my ass at him.
He groaned and slapped my ass hard, causing me to jerk and bite my lip. "You know I love it when you call me that." He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. He didn't waste time before lining his cock up with my hole and immediately pushing all the way inside of me. I moaned softly and tossed my head back. I felt like it had been forever since I felt him even though it's only been 3 months. He exhaled heavily before bending over and placing his hand on the counter next to my ribs. "Fucking… hell.." he groaned before pulling out except for the tip and pushed back in.
He repeated this motion multiple times at a slow and gentle pace. "Oh, come on.." I moaned as my head stayed back "Faster," I begged as my eyes flattered.
"Impatient, aren't we?" He ran his hand up my back and into my hair before gripping it and sped up his thrusts. His other hand moved down to my waist in order to hold me up because my knees continued to buckle. I moaned louder as his tip hit my g-spot. I could hear him moan and groan from behind me as his thrusts were consistent and powerful. The pleasure was so overwhelming. I didn't even focus on the pain of my hip bones scraping against the counter. His hand released my hair but moved to my shoulder as he pulled me back onto him, creating a loud slapping sound that echoed in the bathroom. I let out a loud moan as my back arched and I gripped the edge of the sink. My knees almost crumbled beneath me and my stomach tightened. I was getting an orgasm already? I thought to myself. I tried to hide the fact that he was about to make me cum all over again. But my knees went weak and he had to hold me up by my hips. "Already?" he asked teasingly. I blushed as I put my head down and moaned into my arms. "Don't do that, princess." he said as he moved his hand back to my hair and pulled me to look at myself in the mirror. "I want you to watch yourself cum." he whispered huskily as he sped up his pace.
My eyes slightly rolled from pleasure as I looked at myself in the mirror. My legs were numb and my stomach tightened. "Oh god." I muttered and my back arched harshly as my orgasm crashed through me. "Oh, my God!" I moaned loudly.
He let go of my hair before bringing his hand down to my ass cheek, slapping it hard. "That's right, love." He whispered as he pumped in and out a few more times before unleashing inside of me. "Ah, fuck." he muttered and groaned. We both breathed heavily as he rode out our orgasms before pulling out. "I'm ready for that shower now." He said, chuckling from behind me.
I smiled and nodded before turning to face him as I leaned against the counter. "I can't fill my legs."
"That's good, isn't it?" He said smiling before he took my hips into his hands and kissed my lips softly.

Angst with Gaz is next.