Birthday Girl | Ghost and König

I got the writes block in the middle of writing this one. I was able to finish it but, so sorry if it sucks.

Smut. Threesome.

Today was my birthday, and I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, Simon.
He looked at his watch. "Uh.. Hey..." He reached over, then turned off the TV and looked at me. "I have a surprise for you." He muttered as he moved his eyes to my lap.
I looked at him as I straightened up. "Really?" I smiled, and my eyes lit with excitement. "What is it?" I asked as I leaned towards him.
His eyes softened at me. "He should be here in a moment.." he nodded and looked at the door.
I was taken aback. "He??" I tilted my head.
Simon sighed. "Do you... Do you remember how we talked about things that we've always wanted to try?" He asked hesitantly and shrugged.
"Yeah." I slowly nodded and shook with suspense.
"Well. Do you remember how you always wanted to have a threesome?" He asked and lifted one of his eyebrows.
I gasped. "You're joking?" I asked him. "With who?" I was surprised because Simon was never much for sharing, so it meant a lot that he was willing to bring another man into the bedroom.
"He'll be here in a minute. It's a surprise." He smirked devilishly
"Who is it? Is it one of the guys from your team? Is it somebody I don't know?" I asked as I scooted closer to him.
"You'll find out." He waved his hand towards the door. "And you know who he is." He nodded, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me closer.
"I do?" I chuckled, resting my hands on his shoulder and chest.
"But I don't want you to fall in love with him after this happens." His eyes widened. "You're mine." he said sternly and pointed to himself.
I bit my bottom lip and nodded. "I'll always be yours." I smirked before kissing his lips gently.
He pulled me onto his lap and ran his hands up and down my thighs. I hummed against his lips and grinded down on him. Causing his hands to shoot to my ass and grip it tightly. My head tilted as my tongue wandered into his mouth. Then there was a knock on the door. "There he is." he smirked as he pulled away from my lips.
I gasped quietly before getting off of Simon's lap, and then he stood up and walked over to the door. When he opened it, my eyes widened. "König?" I asked. I wasn't mad about it. He's a big man, so he's probably got a big package.
König stepped into the door and then scratched the back of his head. "Happy Birthday!" he shrugged with his large hands out.
Simon had a mischievous look in his eye before looking at König. "Are you ready to make the birthday girl happy?" My boyfriend asked.
"Of course." König smirked at Simon before my boyfriend came over, scooped me up off the couch, then carried me to the bedroom bridal style. I gasped excitedly as I wrapped my arms around Simon's neck. König was shortly behind us, then he shut the door as Simon laid me down on the bed. I excitedly scooted back as Simon removed his shirt, then crawled on top of me and kissed me harshly. "Mmm." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, I was so excited.
I pulled away from Simon's lips, and then he moved the kisses down my neck before removing my shirt and my bra. "Jesus.." König's eyes widened as they landed on my breast.
I glanced at Simon, who shifted off of me, and then I scooted towards the edge of the bed. "Come here, König." I told him. Once he stepped over to me. I undid his belt, then unzipped his pants, keeping eye contact with him the entire time. He swallowed the lump in his throat as I pulled down his pants just enough to pull out his large c*ck. "Oh, my God..." I muttered as I looked at it. König's cheeks turned a little red, and he looked away. "Don't be embarrassed. It's a compliment." I smiled before I placed my hand at the base of his shaft before slowly stroking it. His head rolled back, and his shoulders relaxed as I took the tip into my mouth sucking gently.
I got to my hands and knees as I kept König's cock in my mouth and in one of my hands. Then Simon lifted up my skirt and moved my panties to the side. He gently pushed 2 fingers into me, curling them as he pulled them out and pushed them back in. My eyes rolled back as I moaned against König's cock, continuing to move my hand and mouth up and down his long shaft. König's hand came around to the back of my head. "Force her head down, she loves that shit." Simon said from behind me, König didn't hesitate to grab a handful of my hair and force my mouth down onto him, thrusting into my face. I moaned loudly against his cock, causing him to shiver and whisper "Holy shit.."
Simon continued pumping his 2 fingers into me as he kissed my lower back. I moaned and wiggled my ass at him. I then heard his belt and pants being undone before he got on his knees behind me and pushed his cock into me. My back arched as Simon pulled out and slammed back into my heat. König's eyes landed on me as he held my hair and moved my head up and down. "You look so good from up here." König whispered through a raspy moan. Simon's movements pushed me further down König's cock. I was choking and I fucking loved it. "So pretty.." König praised me and I moaned heavily against his cock we made eye contact.
Simon pulled out to slam back into me. "F-uck baby girl.." Simon whispered before kissing my neck. "So tight." He reached in front of me and began rubbing my clit.
I moaned against König's c*ck, causing his large hand to squeeze tighter on my hair. "Does she swallow?" He asked Simon as he fucked my face. I would've answered but my mouth was stuffed.
"Yes. Just don't cum at the back of her throat. She'll choke." Simon explained as he thrusted in from behind.
I blushed as König smirked down at me. "I can do that." He said as he sped up his thrusts into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as I moaned heavily and Simon sped up as well. I just knew I was going to be sore tomorrow. Worth every Goddamn second. Simon's thrusts were getting sloppy and that told him that he was about to cum. I relaxed my throat letting König get deeper down, causing his head to toss back and a deep groan to escape his throat. I closed my eyes and arched my back more. Just in time for Simon to cum into me, digging his nails into my hips as he growled deeply. "Yes... oh yes." König thrusted a few more seconds before his lips gaped open, and he released into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as I let out a heavy moan from Simon's juices spilling out my p*ssy and König juices spilling out my mouth. "God damn, that looks amazing from back here." Simon muttered.
"You should see this.." König added as he smirked down at me.

Price chapter is next.....