Birthday Girl | Part 2

Smut. Threesome.
Sorry if the positions sound weird.

There we were. Just the two of us in his office, having a quickie on his desk. Papers and pens had been pushed to the floor. Our sweaty, naked bodies pressed against each other. His arms held me close to him as he thrusted into me. The only sound in the room was the desk slightly scooting with each thrust and my moans into the crook of his neck while I was digging my nails into his shoulder blades. “Oh, my god!” I gasped as a knot formed in my stomach. Both of his large hands moved to my hips, moving me to his aggressive rhythm as he bit behind my ear, groaning heavily. “Yes, König!” I moaned and threw my head back from my orgasm getting closer.
“What?!” yelled a deep British accent that brought my heart to a holt. I looked in front of me, and König's eyes were wide as he was staring at me, and his hips stopped pounding into mine. “Y/n! Wake up!” Echoed the voice.
My eyes shot open, and Simon was hovering over me with my hands pinned to the sides of my head, and he was in between my legs. I quickly looked around the room, realizing that I was at home sleeping next to the man I love, but I was dreaming about his best friend. I looked up at him, and his eyes were showing pure rage. “You're dreaming about him, aren't you?” He snarled at me as his hands tightened on my wrists, and I squirmed beneath him.
“No, I don't-” I shook my head. “I don't know what you're talking about.” I said frantically even though we both knew I was lying.
Simon moved his hands, so one of them was holding both of my wrists above my head. “Don't lie to me.” he snarled as he lightly slapped the inside of my thigh, forcing my legs open as he scooted further in between them. I was already exposed to him because we sleep naked most of the time. “It's been 3 months since your birthday.” His hand ran over my inner thigh. His other hand held my wrists. “And you're dreaming about him?” His eyes darkened with jealousy that only caused a pit in my stomach to form. He squeezed my thigh as his eyes moved down to my breasts and then down the rest of my body.
I loved how he got so easily possessive of me. I knew how hard it was for him to bring Köng into the bedroom with us, and I loved him for it, more than anything. “Okay. Yes, I was.” I gave in, sighing softly and moving my eyes down. I knew I was in trouble now. I was having sexy dreams about another man and tried lying about it.
He huffed before he lowered his lips to my ear. “Naughty girl.” His rough hand gripped my thigh, lifting my leg up to expose my already wet pussy to him. “Your mine.” he growled as his fingers flickered between my folds. “Isn't that right, princess?” He asked angrily as his finger tip slipped in and out of my dripping hole.
“Y-yes.” I moaned softly as my chest fell and I tugged within his grip. He continued to tease my hole as he gazed down at me. “Please.. I'm sorry.” I tugged harder.
“No, baby girl.” he whispered before kissing in front of my ear. “Your hands stay above your head.” He kissed my skin softly before releasing my hands and whispering in my ear. “You're going to be good. Correct?” His breath tickled my skin causing me to squirm as my eyes screwed tightly shut. I quickly nodded and I rolled my hips against his fingers. He let out a dark chuckle. “Oh, baby.” His dark eyes scanned my body while his finger slipped up and down my folds. “You know I love you, princess.” His voice rang low before he gently kissed my neck then my collarbone. “But dreaming about another...” His hand grabbed my thigh in a death grip, making me tense up beneath him. “It makes me so..” He hissed as his eyes moved over my body. “Aroused.” He whispered, kissing my chest. “Fuck!” He uttered through gritted teeth. “I hate it.” He growled, holding my thigh in a tight grip as he kissed my neck. “I hate wanting to see you cum as he fucks you.” (foreshadowing) He bit the skin on my throat, causing me to gasp and arched my back. “I just know you love that idea, don't you?” He asked huskily as his hand moved back to my clit, messaging is in a figure 8. I moaned weakly and bit my lip. I didn't want to open my eyes because I didn't want to face the truth. I loved the idea. “Answer me!” he barks, slipping two fingers into me and curling them harshly against my g-spot causing my body to jerk.
My back arched more. “Y-yes!” I moaned, gripping the pillow up beneath my head. “I do.” I whispered breathlessly.
He pulled his fingers out. “Look at me, baby.” He whispered before kissing my cheek.
My eyes fluttered open, making direct eye contact. “Tell me you love me, princess.” he ordered in a whisper as he smirked down at me.
I knew he knew I loved him but I couldn't blame him for needing to hear me say it. “I love you, Simon.” I whispered, causing him to smile sweetly before kissing my lips. I moaned against his lips. “Please, Simon.” I pulled my lips only inches away from his. “I'm sorry for thinking about him.” I whispered desperately, pecking his lips. “You're the one I love.” I exhaled.
“Now.” he asked, slightly patting the underside of my thigh. “Do you trust me?” He asked, pulling out a blindfold from the nightstand.
I felt the pit in my stomach get bigger and my thighs clinched his hips. “Yes.” I quickly nodded, whispering. “Always.”
“Good girl.” He leaned down and kissed my lips softly before tying the blindfold around my eyes.
He pecked his way across my cheek, down my jawline and neck then to my chest. “Please, Simon.” I whispered in a begging tone. “I need you.”
“Patience, princess.” He whispered back before pulling completely away from me. I felt him move off of the bed.
“Simon?” I whispered, resting my hands on the sides of my head. His absence sent a chill across my skin.
“Stay right there, princess.” he said, tracing his fingers from the top of my foot up my leg. My entire body squirmed from his touch. “Trust me.” He whispered, kissing my forehead with his hand running along my inner thigh before he pulled away again, causing me to whine.
I lied on the bed for what felt like hours, blindfolded and desperate for Simon to come back. In reality, it was only 20 minutes of silence. Until I heard the front door open and close. I trusted Simon but I couldn't help but get scared. I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom before I felt a figure crawl onto the bed and it wasn't Simon. This was heavier, the presence was larger. I immediately tensed up and went to grab the blindfold. After removing my eye cover, I saw König smirking at me. “König?” I exclaimed as I sat up and covered my chest. “What are you doing here?” I asked as my eyes moved down his ripped torso, realizing that his shirt was completely unbuttoned.
“It's alright.” Said Simon, making me jump. “I invited him.” I looked over and he was sitting in his desk chair in a corner. He had put on sweatpants, allowing me to see how hard he was. “For you.” he added
I glanced back at König, and he looked as though he was shaking with desire. “You're okay with this?” I asked looking back at Simon.
“As long as you are.” He smirked, winking at me and sitting back in his chair.
I looked back at König who lifted his eyebrows. “Do you… want me to stay?” he asked shyly and shrugged. I smiled softly before slowly nodding and uncovering my chest. His eyes immediately moved to my breasts before he crawled to me, connecting his lips to my collarbone. He gently pushed me back down onto the bed, running his hands down my sides and thighs, picking up my legs. I turned my head to look at Simon. His eyes showed great jealousy as they were locked with mine but the smirk on his lips and the bulge in his pants told me he was enjoying what he was watching.
It was like they were reading each other's minds because as Simon sat back, licking his lips, König pulled away from me before getting me to move to my hands and knees, facing towards Simon. “That's it baby girl.” Simon muttered as he adjusted himself in his seat. “Keep those pretty eyes on me.” König ran his hands from my shoulders to my ass then unbuttoned his pants. I kept eye contact with Simon as he was smirking at me. My body was on fire from the sexual tension between us. I felt my heart flutter with love that he was willing to do this for me. I felt so aroused by him as I mouthed the words “I love you” just as König pushed into me. Simon smirk grew wider as I moaned softly from feeling König inch by inch. He seemed to relax in his seat, seeing me moan from his friend fucking me. König pulled up and pushed back in with a consistent rhythm, grabbing my biceps before pulling me back on just my knees as he sped up his thrusts. “She loves it rough.” Simon stated, not looking away from me, making me shiver. Our eyes never pulled apart despite the fact I couldn't stop moaning. König didn't hesitate to speed up, causing me to moan louder. His tip hit my g-spot with each aggressive thrust, he had powerful hips that crashed into my rear when he pounded into me. It was overwhelming. The devilish smirk never left Simon's face as he watched me take König's cock. König never spoke a word other than the occasional curse word and groaning under his breath. He quickened his hips once more, pounding harder, causing me to squeal from pleasure. “Oh, Fuck!” I exclaimed, my heart was pounding out of my chest as he hit my g-spot perfectly. He pushed me down to my chest. One of his hands held the back of my neck and his other hand planted on my lower back.
“Look at me, baby girl.” Simon ordered from the corner. Weak moans and whimpers escaped my throat as I looked at him through my lashes. I couldn't barely keep my eyes open but I knew if I looked away, I would be punished. “Good girl.” He smirked, adjusting himself in seat, his bulge shifted in his sweats.
Just from the sight of my boyfriend watching König fuck me until I couldn't think straight made me moan loudly and push my hips back, meet König's powerful thrusts. Then it started to form. That familiar knot in my lower stomach. “Oh, God.” I bit my lip and arched my back to push back further onto König but still staring into Simon's eyes. “Please don't stop.” I begged, moaning softly. “Just like that.”
Simon's eyes darkened before he pushed himself out of the chair and calmly stepped over to us. The knot got tighter and my moans got louder as König groaned and thrust constantly and aggressively. When Simon got in front of me, he gently placed his hand under my chin, making sure I was still looking up at him. “Does my naughty girl want to cum?” He smirked down at me.
I melted at his touch, still moaning for the knot getting tighter. “Y-yes… please.” I whispered breathlessly, my eyes were begging him to let me finish.
Simon's eyes moved up to König in a smug glance. “Stop. And flip her over.” He ordered sternly. König immediately stopped and pulled out. I whined loudly as he grabbed my leg, flipping me over on my back. My head hung over the side of the bed, even with Simon's crutch and I immediately got excited. “Continue.” Simon said calmly as he pulled down his sweatpants before taking my wrists into his hands and pinning them next to my shoulders, lining his cock up with my mouth. I spread my legs and opened my mouth wide. König hooked his hands under my knees before pushing back into me and continued his consistent and powerful rhythm as before. Simon joined by pushing his cock into my mouth. I moaned against his tip as it scraped my throat and he slowly thrusted. I closed my eyes and swirled my tongue around Simon's cock as König leaned forward and kissed my breasts, flicking my nipple with his tongue. I moaned just in time as Simon thrust it down my throat, causing me to gag. Simon chuckled and tossed his head back, enjoying my throat flexing around the tip of his cock. My eyes welled up with tears as I choked softly so he pulled back just enough to let me breathe before slowly thrusting back in. König kept an aggressive pace which brought the knot in my stomach back. He pounding into me, causing me to take more of Simon down my throat. My toes crawled and my hands tugged within Simon's grip. “Hold it, baby girl.” Simon groaned deeply as he thrusted down my throat. König's attention he was giving to my nipple's was making the urge to orgasm much harder but I was trying my best. All I could do was moan heavily against Simon's cock, feeling a twitch in my throat. König pulled his lips away from my breast before he sat back, speeding up his thrusts, forcing Simon's cock further down my throat. I moaned loudly as my stomach got tighter. Simon slightly sped up his thrusts, groaning heavily in sync with König. Simon's thrusts got sharper until he pulled out except for the tip and came into my mouth. I hummed as though I was having my first snack in years, swallowing every last drop. Simon pulled his cock out of my mouth the rest of the way but continued to keep my hands pinned next to my shoulders. He watched my mouth gape open as my orgasm got closer and König's thrusts got sloppier. Simon crouched down next to me so his lips were next to my ear. “Hold it just a little bit longer, baby girl.” He whispered as his hands loosened around my wrist but still kept them pinned to the bed. I whimpered, biting my bottom lip as König groaned loudly. His hips snapped against mine a few more times before he unloaded inside of me, gripping the underside of my knees tightly, causing me to flinch from the pain.
Simon's eyes snapped up to König as he realized he was causing me pain. “S-simon.” I whispered breathlessly. “Please.” I begged for my orgasm.
He looked back down at me, smiling softly, kissing my temple. “Cum, baby girl.” He whispered, moving his hands to my breasts, messaging them and teasing my nipple's. König continued to thrust, loosening his hands from the underside of my knees and gently rubbing my clit to help me get my orgasm faster. Simon and I started into each other's eyes as my body tensed up and my back arched, moans escaping my sore throat. “That's it, princess. You look so beautiful like this.” He whispered, praising me as he kissed the side of my face. I moaned heavily, losing function in my limbs as my orgasm crashed into me. Simon's eyes softened before he released my breasts as König pulled out and sat back on his knees. I breathed heavily and quickly. My brain was foggy and my heart pounding was the only thing I could hear. Simon smiled down at me. “You did such a good job, baby girl.” he praised me, kissing my forehead.

I need you guys to be honest with me, but don't be too honest. Am I losing my touch? I feel like my chapters are getting worse.