One.

Miyah Johnson crater |21|Chicago

"Let's go out damn , you be in the house all fucking day

"Let's go out damn , you be in the house all fucking day ."my sister Layla  said as I laid in my bed watching Wednesday my comfort show.

"I don't want to go out damn, I just broke up with my ex leave me alone ." I said as I paused my show she was currently interrupting.

" fuck him , you knew he was a cheater anyway." Layla said making me scrunch my face up .

" been ? Don't piss me off Layla ." I said laughing.

My boyfriend well ex now we were dating for 3 years until he cheated on me. I found out he was living a double life he had 2 kids. I was blinded by love. I found out 2 months ago it was hard for me to just move on.

I loved him it's crazy how I never felt suspicious. But I'm glad I know now.I just need to focus on myself and my healing journey and going out right now does not help me.

" you need a therapist I think that would help." Layla said causing me to nod in agreement.

" yes I will get into that , I want to move out of the county ."I said will all honestly.

It's been 2 months and if I'm being honest I wasn't getting better I didn't leave the house I deleted all my social media's. I wanted to better myself and the better is moving out the county.

" where do  you think about moving to ?" Layla asked.

" Atlanta,  I do have tay down there and I won't be fully alone." I said shrugging.

" girl you moving down there just because of tay ?" Layla said rolling her eyes.

" no." I said frowning.

Me and tay were best friends since middle school. He moved to Atlanta to start a better life and because they had more opportunities.

I'm moving to Atlanta because I want to get out this shitty ass town and to start a new life in Atlanta I had money due to my parents being wealthy they sent me checks every other week.

My side hustle was doing hair I had my own shop I recently closed down due to the depression . I think moving to Atlanta would be great for me.

" I support every decision you make , I'm tired of seeing you like this . You doing better would make me happy ." Layla said making me Tear up .

I guess I'm moving to Atlanta.

Excuse the mistakes