Four.

Miyah johnson crater |21|atl

I grabbed my purse and keys and made my way to my car because today I get to see my house

I grabbed my purse and keys and made my way to my car because today I get to see my house. It was. 3 Bedroom house and 3 bath rooms I was excited because I wanted to live alone .

Being with Tay was fun but living alone is better than living with someone. Tomorrow I start therapy I am so excited. Talking to somebody about my problems is better than holding it in .

I connected my phone to the aux and played spread thin by Mariah the scientist. And made my way to my house it was 8 minutes away from Tay house which I was glad.

8 minutes later

I made it to my house and smiled it was nice and black how I like it. It was something about the color black I loved .it matched me.

"Hey you must be Miyah , let's get into the tour of your beautiful home." My realtor said making me give her a smile.

                                          ¥¥¥

I was back at Tay house getting my things together I move in tomorrow and I was so excited. Later on tonight Tay wanted to take me out with his friends.

I liked Tay friends they were cool I was more closer with Mia she was funny and a very genuine person. We were going to the club today and the club was not my type of scene but Im willing to go today.

" you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend Tay ." I said making Tay mug me.

" yea cuz she not my girl friend we vibing and shit ."
Tay said causing me to nod .

" vibing ? What that means ?" I said genuinely confused.

"We fucking ."Tay said making me mug him in disgust.

"My life is going so great I didn't think I would get this far I was so depressed and weak mentally and physically I'm glad I'm doing better ." I said making Tay now look at me.

"Im glad you better too ,you ready to go to
Therapy?" Tay said making me nod.

" yes I want to let my emotions out keeping it in drains me ." I said with all honesty.

" don't you think talking about it will hurt you more , if you want to heal you need to get over  by yourself your therapist going to continue to bring up your past ." Tay said making me come to realization.

" yea but I want to give it a try ."I said shrugging.

Daniel jason jones|26|atl