Twelve.

Miyah Johnson crater |21|
3 months later

" these pictures cute ass fuck ," I said as i looked at the copy of the pictures  from the photo shoot I took a couple of days ago

" these pictures cute ass fuck ," I said as i looked at the copy of the pictures from the photo shoot I took a couple of days ago .

" yea they fye ass hell , you 4 months now time going by hella fast ."Daniel said as I laid on his chest.

Me and Daniel were getting closer and I was starting to like him. But I would keep that to myself because I don't want to mess up our relationship.

I'm currently 4 months and I'm huge which I don't mind I look cute with my little belly.

" can we get Moe's ?" I said as I rubbed my stomach.

" yea then we need to get the things for the gender reveal."Daniel said making me nod .

We find out our gender tomorrow my parents and Layla are flying down to see which I was glad.mia was holding on to the gender simply because I knew she wasn't going to tell me.

Daniel grabbed the keys and I followed him to the car, we got inside the car and drove to moes

——-at the store for decorations———

" let's get brown theme for the gender I want to do something different." I said causing Daniel to nod .

" that's shit smart ass fuck ." Daniel said causing me to smile .

" I'm nervous , I really want a boy ." I said rubbing my belly .

"I want my daughter ." Daniel said causing me to nod .

" it really don't matter to me ." I said as I placed 3 bottles of water in the buggie.

"Let's finish so we can get home ."Daniel said causing me to nod .

Excuse any mistakes