Seven

Miyah crater Johnson|21|atl

" when I tell you he was so fine and he know how to keep eye contact I was finna drop my drawls," I said making Layla laugh over the phone

" when I tell you he was so fine and he know how to keep eye contact I was finna drop my drawls," I said making Layla laugh over the phone .

I haven't talked to Layla and my parents since I been down here so I'm just trying to catch up with them .

" Girl you funny , I miss you I might catch a flight to Atlanta." Layla said making me smiled I missed her dearly .

" but imma call you back I'm finna call mom and dad." I said blowing her kiss as I hung up switching over to my mom number .

¥¥¥¥

" let's go out you missed it yesterday, it's time for you to get fucked you been celibate for too long long." Mia said making me laugh.

" she don't gotta do shit ." Tay said making me roll my eyes .

" boy shut up the fuck ." Mia said causing  me to pull my phone out going to my messages thread with Mr Dr Daniel.

                                       Therapist

                                                                    Is it weird to not feel anything ? I feel numb and weak.it seems as my emotions gone.

Wanna come to the office ? We can have a conversation about it.
                                                                        Yes

I grabbed my purse and keys and said " I'm leaving ."

Tay then nodded and said " be safe ."

I nodded and left and made my way to Mr Daniel office.

I walked inside and knocked on the door and Dr Daniel opened it staring me directly into my eyes making me look down.

" come in." He said as he held the door for me .

" sorry for how Im dressing, I didn't have time to go home and get dressed." I says once I noticed him keep looking at my outfit .

I had on some biker shorts that made my ass look fat And a black crop top with my fluffy slides.

" you straight ." Dr Daniel said making me nod.

We walked inside his office and Dr Daniel said " so , how are you feeling ?" Staring in my soul .

" please stop looking at me like that , I know it's your job but damn ." I said with all honesty making him chuckle.

" how am I looking at you Miyah ?" Dr Daniel said.

Like you wanna get your dick sucked I said in my head.

" wow Miyah I didn't know you spoke like that ." Dr Daniel said making my eyes widen .

" I'm sorry i didn't mean to say that ." I said Covering my face in embarrassment.

" come on ." Dr Daniel said unzipping his pants.

We are better than this .

Shit we only live once .

I got out my seat and walked towards Mr Daniel and got on my knees.

I then pulled his dick out his pants and and my eyes widened I ain't never see no shit this big.

Dr Daniel laughed at my reaction and I pulled my hair into a ponytail and started stroking it.

" fuck ." Dr Daniel said making Me smile.

I then placed his dick in my mouth  and the rest I couldn't fix I was stroking.

" shit , just like that ." Dr Daniel said pulling my hair.

" mm" I said as I continued to do my thing.

He then pulled my arms up and turned me around and pulled my pants down slamming his dick into me making me scream.

He held my mouth and said " take it , you wanted it."

" now , tell me about what you texted me earlier why couldn't you feel any pain?" Dr Daniel said .

This shit felt so good but hurted at the same time I couldn't speak he rammed into me and said " speak Miyah you don't want me to sped up do you ?"

" I'm healing and I-i think I been hurt s-so much I don't feel any p-pain ." I said Moaning after each word .

The whole day we fucked and fucked.

Excuse any mistakes