Sixteen.

Miyah Johnson crater |22|atl

I woke up very weak I had my baby last night it was very scary and hard for me

I woke up very weak I had my baby last night it was very scary and hard for me. But my baby boy Jamari Malik crater was born yesterday at 2:40 in the morning.

" you okay ?" Daniel said as he walked towards me placing kisses on my face .

" yes I had him the day after my birthday." I said now crying.

" yea , he in there with the doctors now they said he a very healthy we get to spend the rest of the trip with our baby boy ." Daniel said making me nod in agreement.

" he so tiny and cute ." I said as I thought about how tiny he looked in my arms.

I then grabbed my phone and FaceTimed my parents and they answered off first ring and I said " I had my baby !"

" a day after your birthday congratulations we can't wait to meet our fat man."my mom said causing me to laugh.

" my grandson here ? That's wassup ." My dad said causing me to laugh once again .

" my baby is born! I'm finna be babysitting ." Layla said causing Daniel to laugh .

" yes but I'm going to see you guys later ." I said Blowing kisses in the camera.

Excuse any mistakes

Hey guys I'm getting really bored with this book so the book is over.

I'm making a second part to this book tho !!!

The next one would be longer !!!

Bye guys and thank you to the ones who were reading it .