Three.

Miyah Johnson crater | 21|atl

"Let's go out today I want you to meet the gang

"Let's go out today I want you to meet the gang ." Tay said making me scrunch my face up .

" your in a gang ?" I said causing him to laugh.

"Nah that means my friends dumbass girl ." Tay said making me flick him off.

"It's 4 people , 3 girls and 2 boys but one of the girls out of town right now ." Tay said making me nod.

"Okay , where are we going ?" I said as I finished the breakfast smoothie I was drinking.

" downtown , shopping and walking around and shit ." Tay said making me nod .

I haven't went out in a while so going out would be good for me getting dressed and dolled up was something I loved to do .

" okay I'm going to get ready ."I said grabbing my phone going upstairs.

I walked to my room and grabbed a pink and white large graphic tee , some grey baggy cargos and my white Air Force ones and for my purse I decided to wear black.

I placed the outfit on my made up bed and grabbed my speaker connecting it to my phone and going on my playlist as I walked in the bathroom getting ready.

                                          ¥¥¥

I was done getting dressed I was just applying my perfume over my body. I then grabbed my purse , phone and AirPods and made my way downstairs.

"About time ." Tay said grabbing his keys.

" boy shut your ass up ."I said mugging him.

We walked to his black hellcat and once we got inside I said "I hope your friends like me ."

"They don't got a choice ." Tay said as he pulled out the driveway.

20 minutes later

We arrived to the downtown place it was really nice it was a nice amount of places where we could go shopping at.

Me and Tay was now meeting his friends. I was nervous because I didn't have friends back in Atlanta so it was hard for me to associate with people I didn't know .

We walked to a table with 2 boys and 2 girls they was honestly pretty and handsome I can say.

" you and brook broke up ?" One of the guys said making me scrunch my face up. I didn't know Tay had a girlfriend.

" nah , this my best friend Miyah ." Tay said making me give everyone a smile .

" Miyah this is Jayden ." Tay said referring to a boy who was dark skin with free forms. He had a decent outfit on.

" that's Rico."Tay said referring to the one that asked the question he was brownskin with dreads that touched his chin.

"That's angel ." Tay said referring to a brownskin girl she had blonde hair and she was very pretty.