Nine

Miyah crater Johnson |21|atl

I drove to the shop I was excited to go look at it

I drove to the shop I was excited to go look at it. Everything was finished and done all I need now is workers.

I hired 3 girls so they could work but they don't start until next week so there's at break for me so I can settle in with this pregnancy.

Me and Daniel has been texting more he is coming over to my house later on today to talk about the baby.everything was going good so far and I was glad.

I got out of my car and walked inside the shop looking  around made me tear up I had accomplished so much since I been here and I was completely grateful.

¥¥¥

I was now back home eating fruit I had to eat healthy because of the baby now but I have been craving corn starch. My fyp on Tiktok was full
Of it and I wanted some.

So I told Daniel to bring me some hopefully he does.

Hearing a knock on the door caused me to smile I opened the door and seen nothing in his hands which made my eyes tear.

" why didn't you bring the corn starch ?me and the baby wants it ." I said making him mug me .

" my baby don't want that shit ." Daniel said mugging me .

"Im finna order it so don't even worry about it the fuck ."I said walking to grab my phone but my phone was snatched outta my hand.

" stop acting like that for I fuck you up ." Daniel said making me flick him off.

"Anyways , the next appointment is Monday." I said making Daniel smile .

" finna be 1 month ," he said making me nod .

" I can't believe we parents and we don't even know each other shit crazy ."I said making him slightly laugh.

"Yea crazy ass fuck , how was your shop ?" Daniel asked.

" it's good I love it ,I officially start next week ."I said playing with my fingers.

"That's wassup , I gotta question though?" Daniel said making me now look at him.

"Wassup ?" I said now looking at him .

" my parents want to meet you ."he said making me nod.

I hope I have a relationship with his parents because my parents seems as they don't care that much. So hopefully his parents treat me well.

"Okay, when ?"I said now smiling I was excited.

" tomorrow , they throwing a lil cookout and shit at 2." He said making me nod .

"
Okay , are you coming to pick me up ." I said making him mug me.

" yea Miyah ." He said making me nod.

" Daniel me and your baby hungry." I said grabbing his phone going to the DoorDash app .

" what y'all want ?" He said mugging me.

" wings stop ." I said going to wingstop placing an order paying with Daniel card.

" thank you baby daddy ." I said making him mug me causing me to laugh.

" aight I'm finna go I got shit to do be safe , and don't eat that cornstarch shit if you do imma beat your ass." Daniel said causing me to wave him off .

Daniel left and I turned on Wednesday and watched it as I waited for my food .

Excuse any mistakes