5

Christiana

Ice had Christiana pay for herself, he took her comment seriously. She was thanking God that she always carried money because she would have been stuck like chuck.

"Peep the new Balenciaga's," Christiana flexed her foot, flashing the bowling shoes. "They fire."

"Them hoes fake, my shits real. Yours missing an A." Ice responded in the most serious face ever.

"My sneaks exclusive, ain't even drop yet." Christi dusted off her shoulders doing a small Harlem shake.

"Man whatever, You ready to lose? I'm about to handle you another L, Meek." For the umpteenth time, she rolled her eyes.

Christiana couldn't stop laughing, receiving an eye roll from Ice, he looked older since he had officially decided to grow his hair out.

"HAHA, ain't shit funny." Christi smiled at Ice, punching the names into the computer program.

"Alright, you're first. Saved the best for last." Popping her invisible collar, she sat down on the seats watching him.

She couldn't help but to stare at Ice, God he was so fine. It wasn't a secret that she wanted him.

He had a wife, and honestly, she didn't care much.

She'd take Adultery for 200 Alex. It sounded bad... matter of fact it was bad. She would happily play his Mistress or Side Chick though.

She didn't want to fuck up his happy home, but she decided to just pay a visit. Maybe pull him into her apartment, and they could build from there.

"Your turn" Ice said, causing her to nod and get up from her seat. She looked up noticing Ice made a spare, she knew she could do better.

She use to play Polar Ice on the computer, Wii bowling, and she even downloaded the game onto her phone.

Rolling the ball, she knocked all the pins down. Hitting the Soulja Boy, she mocked him, sticking her tongue out at Ice who attempted to hide the smile on his face.

"Move witcho uglass." Ice playfully mushed her head.

"Na uh, don't be mushing perfection." Christi spoke with an eye roll.

"What you mean? You didn't mush me." Ice replied smartly. He was right, he was perfection.

"I know you lying." Ice laughed at her, causing her to frown. In an awkward way that was her favorite line, but she couldn't add emphasis like Zoie.

"Say I know you fucking lying" Ice challenged her, causing Christi to quickly shake her head no, she acted as if she would get in trouble if she cussed.

"Alright, if I win you gotta say it. If you win, I'll buy you food." Christi smiled wide, she knew she was going to win, and she knew she was going to get her Zaxby's today.

"Deal" Christi smiled wide, but that quickly faded when she seen STRIKE written on the screen.

"You cheated!" Christi pouted causing Ice to laugh.

"How Sway? You ain't got the answers man, you ain't got the answers!"  Ice carried on causing her to laugh loud, bringing attention to the two.

Getting up from the seat, She picked up the shiny pink ball. Christiana had paid for it as if she did bowling for a hobby, in fact this was only her second time actually bowling but, She figured putting it up in her room would make her seem engaged in extracurricular activities.