25

Dave:

I was back in Florida once again, I was making shit right. I know she didn't think I was just gonna let some nigga play father to my child.

I know it was fucked up that I came back into their life because another nigga was playing father to my daughter.

I was going back to running the store in Florida, while August ran the one in New York. We had our plan set.

Majesty was a big help these few years with running the store.

We even fucked a few times. We wasn't about shit, but she was a good listener with bomb pussy.

Not gone flex on the girl.

I was going to stay with her for a week until everything in my apartment was good.

This was my attempt to get my family back, and I put that on my life I would.

No matter the lengths, I was pissed off that I had to go through a nigga that get his eyebrows done to get back right with my family.

I shouldn't have left my girl and my daughter but I was sure she wouldn't have let me see Kam after all that.

I also didn't try to see either.

I was in Florida a lot, of course for my store but I just never put it on my agenda to go see them.

My pride was too strong.

For gods sake I left the damn girl in front of everyone, I'm sure that was embarrassing.

Majesty walked up to me sitting on my lap.

"Man, you gotta move you know I'm trying to get my girl back." That only made her eyes roll.

"News flash, Christiana not worried about you. She got a whole new nigga. Who is fine as wine." Majesty bit down on her bottom lip.

"So you gone try to sleep with him too? Fucking with someone else's nigga might get you left at the alter embarrassed. Keep it classy." Resting my head against the couch, I realized how fucking up everything was.

How fucked up everything is going to be.

How was I going to tell Kam that I'm really her dad, without having her confused.

How was I going to take Christi from her Raz B?

There were so many questions that needed answers, and it was making my head hurt just thinking about it.

"You always worried about sis, get her out your mind. You got bad bitch in your life." She spoke confidently.

"Christiana would never refer to herself as bitch. Move, I'm about to go to sleep. My plan is in full affect tomorrow."

I had a lot of shit to think about.

----

Christiana:

The next morning I woke up, and rushed to the bathroom throwing up everything.

This has been happening every morning, and I didn't want to go to the doctor and find out something I didn't want to hear.

Brushing my teeth, Kam appeared

"Mommy! Daddy taking me to school now. Him said to tell you he loves you to the moon and back" Xavier walked in laughing, giving her a high five then a crisp dollar bill.

"One dollar? Na uh daddy!" She held her hand out.

"She's a little hustler." We laughed, as he gave in handing her a five.