14

Christiana:

Christiana:

Smiling wide at the pink and blue balloons filling the venue.

Today was my gender reveal party and nothing was going to bring me down.

Camilla was the only one that knew the sex of my child, so even I was anxious to know.

After I told the doctor not to tell me, I instantly regretted it. Camilla wouldn't open her mouth no matter how much I begged.

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful. You can tell me now that I'm having a baby boy." I poked Camilla.

No one understood why I wanted a boy so much, I didn't even know honestly.

He would probably turn into a F boy like his daddy, but I didn't want a daughter because I didn't want her sleeping with married men, who abused her and treated like a two dollar hoe.

That's basically why I was anti-girl.

Sitting in my chair that looked similar to a throne I watched the people fill the venue, I raised a brow seeing Ice and Cyn walk in.

Really Camilla?

Even though I was disappointed they were here, I wasn't mad at her because she didn't know Ice was my baby father. That's the minor detail I held back from her.

"Oh my gosh! You're getting so big." Cyn gushed, touching my stomach, I couldn't stand when people did that.

"Ice bought so much stuff. Baby fever out the ass, he can't wait for me to have one, his first born" Cyn laughed.

Was she pregnant?

"Thank you Ice, you didn't have to. My dad, and Yung already bought so many things, I think Yung is having baby fever too. I wish the dad was as supportive as everyone else.... anyways, you're pregnant?" I understood that it's his wife but you're going to take care of another child, and forget about the other?

"No, but we're trying really hard." She frowned, as I nodded my head.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I have to go though. Finish greeting the people." She gave me a thumbs up, walking away but Ice just stood there.

"So do you know what you're having?" He raised a brow.

"No, Camilla is the only one that knows. Thanks for coming I guess. I'm gonna go now." I was frozen, I felt like I wasn't breathing.

"I love you Christiana." He added, as I quickly walked away exhaling.

I wasn't even going to let Ice put me in a bad mood, or make me cry.