09. First Day

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Sveglia, sveglia," Emiliano shouted as he peeled open her curtains letting the sunshine through.

Iris groaned in her pillow.

"Child if you do not get up right now so help me I'll -"

"I'm up, I'm up," she whined rubbing her eyes.

"Good, this is going to be a long morning I have to wake up 4 boys, make sure you're all packed, drive everyone to... " he trailed off as he walked out the door.

Yawing, she stretched and got out of bed when she remembered that she fell asleep at the piano. She'd played all night and remembered falling asleep.

'How did I get here,' she wondered as she walked into her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, had a shower using her coconut body wash and moisturised before putting on her uniform. She had to wear a white shirt, with a plaid blue jumper over it and a black skirt. She had always been comfortable in her body but didn't like the length of the skirt so she wore shorts underneath.

 She had always been comfortable in her body but didn't like the length of the skirt so she wore shorts underneath

(Iris's uniform without the bag)

She felt like the uniform was missing something so she added some gold necklaces, smiling at herself in the mirror she sprayed some perfume, pulled up her socks and put on her low black doc martens before heading downstairs.

"Morning Arthur," She exclaimed as she sat at the stool in front of the counter.

Sliding some pancakes with strawberries and nutella Arthur stated, " Someone's excited,"

Iris gulped her orange juice before starting, "I am, I actually like learning random pieces of knowledge, I didn't like my old school but that was mostly because of the people,"

"What's your favourite subject apart from music," he winked.

Arthur was prepping for breakfast early in the morning, as he knew how stressed Emiliano gets on the first day of school. As he was walking by he heard the piano stop as he got closer he heard little snores, he then saw Valerius carrying Iris out of the music room and back upstairs.

He had a feeling that deep down both Dante and Valerius cared for her, they just weren't as welcoming to that feeling.

"Chemistry," she smiled her green eyes light up as she spoke, "We encounter chemistry in our daily lives, our world is made up of atoms, molecules and ions, it's also so creative and I love the experiments,"