8

Jayden Morgan
Next morning...

"Shit Jayyy" Yvette moaned as I thrusted in and out of her. She put her hand on my stomach making me slap it away.

"Move that shit" I mumbled before speeding my pace up. Her moans were getting louder as I held her hips.

"Fuck" I moaned under my breath before slapping her ass. Ian never had no pussy this fye.

"Wait-ouuu" she moaned as I put my leg up. I ignored her before pounding into her. She kept running making me put her arms behind her back and hold them down.

"You gon make me cum" she repeated till her legs started shaking. They gave out on her making her fall on the bed. I gave her three more strokes before pulling out and nutting on her back.

"Shit" I said out of breath before grabbing a towel off the edge of her bed and cleaning her off.

She turned over and put the cover over her to the point where I could only see her eyes.

"How old are you" she asked lowly as I pulled my shorts up.

"Sixteen" I said making her eyebrows furrow.

"The fuck you mean sixteen" she asked as she sat up some making me raise a eyebrow.

"I'm sixteen. . . .June 22nd, 2004" I said making her run her hand over her face.

"Nigga I'm bout to be 19 in a week" she said as I tied my drawstring.

"Damn, you gon call me for some dick" I asked making her sigh.

"Jay you're a minor" she said making me shrug.

"Age ain't nothing but a number" I said making her laugh. I put my shirt on before she handed me her phone.

"Put your number in here and MAYBE I'll call you later on" she said.

"Maybe? You bout to be calling" I said confidently as I typed it in.

"And what makes you think that" she asked as I gave her phone back.

"Cuz the way my dick had you" I said making her blush before standing up and walking to her connected bathroom. I pulled my phone out before texting Blu.

TWIN🤟🏽

wyo?

Shitttttt
Wya?

Yvette's crib. This bitch 18

Damn, yall fucked

Yessirski😎

😂

Diamond took you back yet🤣

😒

I take that as a no😂

She bogus asfk

She said yall is done for😂🙅🏾‍♂️

What Yb say? We ain't over,
till I say we done