2

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
NEXT DAY

  I sat in the living room with all my siblings as we watched a movie. My dad and mom had 4 kids together. My dad got 3 other kids.

Paris is the oldest, she's 19. He had her before he met my momma. Once he got with my mom they had twins, AR and Markey. They 18. Then my dad got her and someone else pregnant at the same time and had me and Jay. We both 16 I'm just 2 months older. My mom being the dumb bitch she is got back with him and had Dion, my annoying 13 year old brother. Then it's Kali, 3 years old. We don't even know where the fuck her momma at.

My mom and dad lived in separate households. They off and on. I could care less about them being together. Ain't benefiting me.

"We can't even hear the tv" Dion huffed as AR's daughter started crying again. She was three months.

"Her ass won't shut up" he said.

"Call her fucking mama" I mumbled as he put her in her rocker making her get louder.

"I'm bout to go play my game" Jay said before standing up.

"Bye nigga" AR said making Jay flip him off before going upstairs.

"Maybe if you stood up with her she'll stop crying" Paris said with a slight attitude making AR smack his lips.

"Shut yo baldhead ass up" he said making Markey crackle as sleeping Kali laid on him.

"I'm baldhead by choice" she argued back.

"Bitch yo hair was fried. You ain't have to choice, but to cut that dead shit off" he said before picking his daughter up.

"Fuck y'all" she said before standing up.

"Yall? Bitch fuck you, the fuck" I said as she walked upstairs. I pulled out my phone and texted Diamond.

Diamond 💍

U needa get unmad so I can come over

Didn't no one tell you to leave
You chose to

Fuck I look like staying over there Nd you mad?
Dumb asl, mad over what I do

Whatever Sincere
You obviously don't care about yourself
so why should I?

Yea, Why should u?

Cuz that's what you do when you love someone. But you wouldn't know cuz you don't even love yourself. I've could've been left, but I want to help you

Cant help everyone🤷🏽‍♀️

You right, but you not everyone.
Don't come over high. If you high u might
as well stay home

love you

Love you too .

"Can you call my babymomma. She blocked me" AR asked.