34

Omniscient
Next Day...

Blu put her key in her dad's door and unlocked it before walking into the empty house. She took her key out and went upstairs.

She opened her room door as Snow got off her bed and ran to her.

"Wassup" Blu said bending down and petting her. Snow tried play with her since she haven't seen Blu in two days, but when she noticed she wasn't getting that energy back she got back on the bed and laid down.

Blu walked out the room before going to the bathroom and going in the medicine cabinet before grabbing the bottle of Tylenol.

She poured two bars in her hand before taking them. She drunk some water out the sink before looking in the mirror.

"I look like shit" she mumbled to herself before hearing some hard breathing making her look at Snow standing in the doorway.

Blu picked her up before going downstairs and putting her outside. She grabbed a bowl before filling it up with water and putting it out there with her.

"The fucking room spinning" she said as she grabbed the counter to keep herself from falling. She used it to guide herself to the couch.

She'd been getting high since she got the news and now her body was crashing out on her.

"I'm just gon take a little nap, then Jay and them gon be back" she mumbled as she laid down. She haven't came to the realization that Jay was really dead. She just pushed him out of her mind.

"I needa call Diamond" she said before patting her pockets only to remember she smashed her phone earlier.

Once she got comfortable she quickly fell asleep with the front door wide open.

Three hours later Paris pulled up before getting Kali out the car. She froze seeing the door wide open making her peek in only to Blu passed put on the couch.

"What the fuck Blu" Paris mumbled as she closed the door. She sat Kali on the couch before shaking Blu.

"What happened to staying clean" she said as Blu lifted her head up.

"Fuck sobriety" she mumbled before putting her head back down. Paris took a deep breath before before sitting down.

"You coming to the candle light tonight" she asked.

"Maybe" Blu answered. It got quiet making Blu sit up and look at Paris.

"Y'all sure that's really him" she asked making Paris nod.

"Yes I looked at his body" Paris said.

"Did you make sure he had all his tattoos" Blu asked eagerly.

"He got Parkway across his chest, one of his hands got his momma name and the other is a skeleton's hand, and he got some numbers behind his ear" Paris said as Blu made sure she got everything right.

"Did it say 474" she asked.

"I don't remember. It was damn near faded" Paris said.