32

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
3 Weeks Later...

Diamond's light flicked on making me open my eyes seeing her wrapped in a towel.

"You got out the shower to go to sleep" she asked as she closed her door making me nod.

"But you know what you came over for" she said making me groan. She lotioned up before putting a oversized shirt on.

"I'm tired tho" I said making her smack her lips.

"You might as well go home"she said as she put a scarf on before putting her bonnet over it.

"Man you tripping" I said as she picked up clothes from off the floor.

"Ain't no one tripping. I don't want you here" she said before turning her light off.

"You act like you didn't call me to come over" I said in annoyance. She got in the bed before putting her phone on the charger.

"To talk, but since you don't wanna talk you can go home" she said as I put the cover over me.

"Girl we did wayyyyyy more then talking. I don't got no energy" I said making her huff.

"Fine what do you wanna talk about" I asked.

"I wanna talk about us" she said making me nod.

"Were you serious when you said you didn't wanna be with me no more" she asked.

"I don't know Diamond. Go to sleep" I said making her smack her lips.

"You act like you can't stand me" she said making me huff.

"All I said was I don't know. I was mad that you were fucking someone else, but I like being single" I said making her roll her eyes.

"You just like being able to fuck whoever you want. I don't even know why I thought it was still love between us" she said lowly.

"Diamond just cuz we not together don't mean I  lost all love for you. We just needa do our own thing for a little" I said.

"So like how long this gon last" she asked.

"I honestly don't know" I said.

"But what if we don't ever get back together? Sincere I miss you" she said.

"Even if we never get back together, we still got each other" I said.

"And you the one that act like I don't exist no more" I said making Diamond shake her nod.

"Cuz you looked booed up to me" she said.

"Me and Bri already talked and we just chilling and plus you be going on dates and shit with Skylar" I said making her smack her lips.

"I told her I wasn't ready for no relationship. Don't nobody wanna fuck all day, so we go have fun" she explained making me nod.

"But she can a little wack at eating the cooter" Diamond said making me laugh.

"Imma show her some things tho" she said more of to herself. She got under the cover and laid up under me.

"If we get back together, we needa do better. Can't be fighting all the time cuz I'm tired of getting beat up" she said making me laugh.

"Stoppppp, I'm tryna be serious" she whined making me stop laughing.

"I don't hit you unless you hit me" I said making her gasp.

"You lying. You hit first in a lot of our fights" she said.

"Like remember when we fought in front of yo granny's house cuz you slapped the shit out of me. You got mad cuz a girl called me pretty" she said.

"No I was mad cuz you gon say thank you with a big ass smile" I said.

"What was I pose to say" she asked.

"You gotta girlfriend" I answered making her shake her head.

"You use to let bitches compliment you all the time. One time I deadass watched you get one of their's number" she said.

"Damn I just didn't give a fuck" I said.

"At the fuck all. I still can't believe that fight tho. You beat my ass then cleaned my face" she said making me shake my head.

"Most people would say we toxic as hell" I said.

"We not toxic.....they just don't understand us like we do. Relationships are gonna have bad days. I get we have a lot of bad days, but when we have good days it makes up for the bad ones" she said as she traced my neck tattoo.

"Did this hurt" she asked.

"Nahh I was too high to know where I was at. I'm calming down on the pills tho. I only take one every other day" I said.

I ain't really been feeling them ever since I beat Diamond ass that night.

"Awee I'm proud of you. I'm glad you putting effort into it" she said with a smile on her face.

Seeing her smile made me smile too.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" she said before pecking my lips.

"We needa go to sleep tho cuz it's 5am" she said before getting comfortable.

"Diamond" I called out.

"Yea" she said with her eyes still closed.

"You still for me" I asked making her nod.

"As long as you for me" she said lowly. I watched her fall asleep before going to sleep too.

I'm sorry, but I ain't never leaving her alone. I don't think I can.

Short asl

-Ms. Shiesty✍🏿