𝟒| 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

AFTER sitting down at her usual table in the lunchroom, Rin let out a sigh and pulled out her bento box from inside her backpack. Whilst her friends began to drown in the typical gossips that the school day brought upon, Rin let her eyes roam the lunchroom.

Unknowingly, her hazel eyes landed on the table that the third years in the volleyball team frequented, and they stuck, especially, on Iwaizumi's mysterious presence. He was currently backing up Matsukawa's claim that Oikawa should be more focused on winning rather than competing with Kageyama, the first year setter on Karasuno's volleyball team. Rin continued to observe the chaotic mess of the volleyball team from her own table.

Just the way Iwaizumi's mouth moved and his eyes sparkled ever so slightly under the white lighting of the room was enough for Rin to grow attached. She was beginning to go distant from her group of friends, but it didn't bother her in the slightest bit because it was worth every second if she got to stare at the star ace of Aoba Johsai's volleyball team.

"Rin, are you even listening?" one of Rin's friends, Yuna, asked, lightly shaking her shoulder to grab her attention.

Compared to Rin's natural appearance, Yuna always had her hair dyed a bleach blonde with a light pink ombré at the tips. Her face was covered in makeup, but it wasn't too excessive so she still looked decent to the crowd of eyes that this school offers. She had large, gorgeous, dark brown eyes that widened a little at the sight of Rin daydreaming and not listening.

Rin looked away from Iwaizumi and quickly stuffed a piece of sushi into her mouth before looking at Yuna. A small smile was painted on Yuna's lips as she waited for a response from her best friend.

"Who were you staring at, Noguchi-san?" Keiko, another one of Rin's close friends, asked. "Hmm? I wasn't staring at anyone," Rin replied with a straight face.

"Mhm. Tell that to the little blush on your cheeks. Who is it?!" Yuna exclaimed as she poked Rin's cheek, suddenly excited for her best friend. "I–I... It's no one. Continue your story about the convenient store or whatever you were talking about this time. Let's not focus on something that I was obviously not doing!" Rin said with a nervous tone, waving her hand up and down as a way of concluding this conversation.

Yuna and Keiko looked at one another before shrugging their shoulders and going back to their conversation. Rin let out a sigh of relief, knowing she somewhat successfully got them off of her shoulders. She stuffed another piece of sushi in her mouth and went back to looking at the same table she was staring at earlier.

Unfortunately, the third years on the volleyball team had disappeared from the lunchroom, leaving a few shards of trash on their table. Rin sighed and shut her lunchbox to listen to her friends' gossips of the day instead.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As soon as classes let out for the day, Iwaizumi approached the main stairwell. Whilst walking down the steps, his phone began to buzz in his pocket, prompting him to take it out. Iwaizumi's brows furrowed at the sight of a message from Oikawa, specifically, as he already sensed the irritation coming.