𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

PRACTICE went on as usual with little to no slipups from the first and second years. After getting changed out of their sweaty workout clothes, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki exited the club room. Rin was standing outside of the club room building, waiting for the guys to get changed.

As soon as her eyes landed on the tall setter, Rin approached the stairs and watched them walk down ever so slowly since all of them were on their phones like typical millennials. Iwaizumi couldn't help but notice how fast Rin hooked her arm with Oikawa's as soon as he stepped foot on the same ground she stood. There surely was a fire of jealousy raging inside of Iwaizumi, but for the sake of his dignity and Rin's, he kept it inside, for now.

"Nice practice today, guys. Can't wait to beat everyone at the prelims," Hanamaki said, sharing a fist bump with Iwaizumi. "Yeah. Keep those skills in tact. We'll see you both later," Matsukawa chimed before heading off with Hanamaki.

Rin let out a little yawn as the three of them made their way to the school gate.

"Did my playing bore you this much, Rin-chan?" Oikawa asked with a small pout. "No, no. You all played good today. I'm just a little tired," Rin replied, unhooking arms from Oikawa.

In a matter of minutes, Iwaizumi was disconnected from the group when his street came into view. He said his goodbyes and wished Rin a goodnight before heading off. Oikawa noticed the little blush that appeared on Rin's cheeks, but it was gone in a flash as if it didn't happen in the first place.

The two walked down the sidewalk in complete silence. Oikawa was casually humming to one of his favorite songs with his eyes closed and hands behind his head. Rin continued to pick at her fingernails and fidget with the sleeves of her jacket.

"Rin-chan, is something bothering you?" Oikawa mentioned, opening his eyes, "Usually we'd be joking about Iwa-chan or Tobio-chan, but today, you're not very chatty."

Rin looked up at Oikawa, attempting to put on a smile. Even a person like Rin couldn't smile about the things she's experienced within the last few hours.

"It's a bit of a long story," Rin said, prying her eyes off of Oikawa. "We've got about another fifteen minutes in our walk," Oikawa stated casually, hinting that it was okay to speak about what was bothering Rin.

Rin sighed and ran a hand through her hair, pursing her lips in the midst.

"Well... my so-called best friend of mine, Yuna, was the absolute worst I've seen of her, today. She never looked or acted like a jealous person to me, but she was extremely jealous when my other friend, Keiko, brought up how she saw me walking with you and Iwaizumi-kun. Then, I'm thinking about how she could have possibly seen us despite the fact that she went to the mall that day. It bothered me that they might have purposely left me out there with no ride and no one to go home with. Yuna told me to stay away from you, in specific, because she has some crazy crush on you and loves you more than I do. I only love you in a friendly way you know that, right? I'm going crazy-"