𝟏𝟔| 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

WALKING into her house, Rin never let the smile or blush on her face falter. The softness of Iwaizumi's lips on her cheek remained there as her mind replayed the moment once again. The way their eyes met for a short time before he leaned in to give her a gentle kiss was wonderful to Rin. Rin was so distracted by the gentle kiss that she didn't even see herself walking right into a wall on her way to her bedroom.

"Ow."

She ignored the throbbing pain in her nose as she walked to her bedroom. The door was closed, and the light shining in the hallway helped bring a note, which was taped onto her door, into view. Rin tore the note off of her door and held it with both of her fingers.

✧.*

I had another work call, so I'll be in China for a few days. I'm so sorry, Rin. I wished we had more time together. I'll see you in a few days, hopefully.

✧.*

Rin sighed and crumpled up the note. She entered her bedroom and tossed the note into the trash can beside her desk before crashing against her bed, face down. Suddenly, all of the beautiful emotions she felt prior to entering the house dissipated and replaced with a feeling of emptiness.

Sure she was used to her father not being here a majority of the time, but the one time she did see him, she had hoped it would be for long and not just a couple of hours. To make matters worse, it was like Rin prioritized her friends over her father, but to be fair, he surprised her at the last minute when she already had plans.

Nonetheless, Rin pulled out her phone and opened up the messages she shared with her father. Her fingers roamed the keyboard as she typed a message before sending it.

✧.*

DAD

have a safe trip :)
read 9:42 PM

✧.*

"How was it?!" Oikawa shouted as he opened the door to his house.

Not even speaking a word, Iwaizumi stormed into the house and smacked the back of Oikawa's head, harder than all the other times. Oikawa whined at the pain his head was feeling, but it didn't go easier for Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi pushed him aside, letting out a loud yawn afterwards.

"Owie. Iwa-chan, you're so mean!" Oikawa muttered, following Iwaizumi to his room. "That's what you get for being a sneaky spy," Iwaizumi replied, tossing his bag on the ground before sitting down in Oikawa's desk chair.