𝟑𝟕| 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

AN enjoyable summer was promised, and thus, it was granted through the multiple different dates Iwaizumi had taken Rin out on throughout the three months of vacation. From bitter coffee dates to evening strolls in parks, the couple never saw a dull day during the summer.

Now that it was crunch time due to the decreasing number of days left until the big move of the decade, Rin was spending most of her time within the small bakery she worked at for her entire high school career. She found the most comfort through baking and decorating cupcakes, cakes, and other sweets they sold at the bakery.

As she was whipping up some newly made cream cheese frosting, the front door opened up, followed by the rhythmic tune of the bell on top of the doorway. Rin sat her whisk down and walked out of the backroom, making her way to the front counter.

Dressed in a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans was Iwaizumi, holding a small rose in his hand. Rin smiled at the boy then giggled a little at the gesture he made as he handed her the flower. She accepted it and twirled it around her fingers, inspecting the beautiful red colored petals of the rose.

"What time do you get off of work?" Iwaizumi asked, leaning against the counter. "In a half hour," Rin replied.

"Well in that case, I'd like to order two chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles. Please tell me that it comes with a special girl, too," Iwaizumi said, smirking at the girl behind the counter. "Let me just check the menu real quick," Rin replied.

Rin set the flower down on the counter and knelt down, pulling out one of the paper menus. She scanned over the menu with the feeling of Iwaizumi's eyes checking her out from his spot. Rin set the menu down and looked up to meet Iwaizumi's eyes. She tore their eye contact and went to grab two cupcakes, as asked, from the display case.

Iwaizumi pulled out his wallet and took out a few notes to pay for the cupcakes, handing it to Rin. The girl completed the transaction and handed one cupcake to Iwaizumi, keeping the other with her. The pair went to one of the tables in the bakery and sat down, facing one another.

"Looks like you're in luck today, my handsome ace," Rin said, taking Iwaizumi's calloused hand in her own. "That's perfect. Must be because I haven't seen that one setter today," Iwaizumi replied, winking at Rin.

"He means well, Haji," Rin said, frowning a little at the boy in front of her. "He's annoying," Iwaizumi muttered.

Rin sighed and giggled a little. She let go of Iwaizumi's hand and dug into her cupcake as Iwaizumi watched her with a smile coming to his face.

"I have three days left with you, Rin. Where do you want to go today?" Iwaizumi asked as he also dug into his cupcake. "Hmm... do you think we have time to go to Tokyo?" Rin questioned curiously.