𝟑𝟔| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

GRADUATION.

A day of celebration for those who spent countless hours cramming for tests, rushing through homework, and making time for a social life. Graduation was a day with happy thoughts, celebratory actions, and tear dropping sensations.

Most of the third years in high school planned on splitting up and moving far away from their homes, making the change from teenage dreams to adulthood more difficult. Others decided it was best to stay close to family and friends.

It was the morning of graduation for the Aoba Johsai third years, and Rin was up and about getting herself ready for the occasion. She was dressed in a simple, knee length, white laced dress with her cream colored gown over it. Her long dark brown hair had been cut just below her shoulder in length as a sign of change.

Once she was done applying makeup and pinning her longer bangs back, Rin held the graduation cap in her hands, looking down at it. A sudden burst of memories from her time at school came into her mind, bringing up a small smile to her lips.

Rin began to make her way out of her room after grabbing some of her essential items like a Chapstick, her phone, and other important items. She saw her father standing by the doorway all dressed in a casual black suit with his glasses resting on his nose. He had made it very clear that he wasn't ever going to miss one of the most important days in his daughter's life, and he kept up with that promise.

"I'm all ready," Rin spoke up in a soft voice, capturing her father's attention.

Her father beamed a big smile on his face as he twirled the car keys around his finger.

"You look wonderful, Rin. How are you feeling about today?" Rin's father asked as he slid on his shoes. "Not so great... actually. It's kind of nerve wrecking for me to actually get my diploma and finish high school. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of responsibility yet," Rin replied, shrugging her shoulders and looking back down at her cap.

"Look. It's okay to not be fully prepared for everything life throws at you. That's where the fun comes in. Experimenting with different things and being a little bit spontaneous is how people should live their lives because not everything goes by plan, you know? You have the time to think and adjust, so don't worry about it," Rin's father said, pressing a hand to his daughter's shoulder.

"H–How am I supposed to tell Haji that I won't see him after this summer?" Rin asked, feeling a small teary sensation fill her eyes.

Rin had applied to three schools in America that had great educational success and well around amazing experience for students. After waiting weeks to get her letters back from the schools, Rin was shocked to come home to one sitting on the coffee table with her dad sitting on the couch in front of it. Once she had opened the letter, it was like destiny was playing out perfectly, and Rin had been accepted into a school in the states.