52. New Things

A/N: HELLO readers of wattpad, thanks so much for the support until now, I love every comment you guys leave. I'm a wattpad noob so could someone please inbox me how it works with mature scenes in these stories? Are you allowed to do mature scenes? What happens when the story is rated mature? Can i link to other sites for those who want to make it mature, and so that those who don't can skip over the mature scenes? sorry for all the questions!!

He had pulled her on top of him, and she looked down at him, looking intrigued. He softly ran his warm, slightly rough hands over her bare thighs. 

"So you really won't tell me when I came to mean more to you.. Why is that?" he murmured testily. She pouted again. 

"Persistent jerk you are..." she mumbled under her breath. His large hands tightened on her thighs, telling her off, causing her to laugh. "Fine, fine, I'll tell you why I won't tell you." she conceded. Levi looked at her, unimpressed. 

She'll tell me why she won't tell me. Brat.

"I mean, I think it's safe to say that I-, you know, I was quicker to-, like, get there. Because you were always like, 'relationships bad' and all so I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if you only got there like-, a month ago, since-"

"Stop gibbering." he ordered her. How does she still not understand? He thought exasperatedly.

It was like she was always undermining his feelings for her. He was sure Eren would have told her about how he acted when he thought she was dead? Or all the times he got mad at her in the battlefield, only because she was risking her precious life too much? 

(y/n) somehow spotted a pained look in his exasperated expression, which she couldn't place. 

Out of fear of him asking more questions she was too self-conscious to answer, she slowly leaned over and pressed her lips softly to his. Her lips were slightly cold, though she was warming up already.

"It doesn't really matter, does it..." she whispered, and kissed him again. His hands were tracing up and down her legs again in a slow, steady rhythm. She pulled away a few inches again, but he wouldn't settle for a few swift kisses. He leaned forward and met her lips, locking her in instantly, making it clear he wasn't done with her for the night. 

As their tongues met it was like a burning desire ignited, as it often did when they kissed, eliminating the external cold of the cave-like chamber.

Her hands were placed feebly on his collar and neck, her strength leaving her for the moment in a way she could only allow with Levi present. Such vulnerability wasn't something she often permitted, except for times like now. 

His grip grew steadily stronger as his desire for her did the same. His hands edged more and more to her hips and butt, feeling greedily whilst trying to stay chivalrous - as far as the situation permitted it. 

Her soft, tender hands slid down his much stronger arms, eventually reaching his large hands. As hers went over his she noticed something that caught her off guard. As she realized what it was she pulled away, looking worried.

She pulled his hands in front of her, staring at them intently. 

His knuckles were red and bruised. They had been so enabled that at the tips of them the flesh had broken through, revealing a few recently formed scabs. She recognized the type of wound immediately. People who had never been in a fist-fight before would never understand the damage beating someone's face in would have on the beater's knuckles, where they are only protected by a thin layer of skin. She quirked an interested eyebrow at him, still holding his hands in hers.