Introduction

Loving Mia should be read before this story since the characters will appear in this story later on. 

Kept is my second interracial business romance. 

So you've read Loving Mia with Kale and Aidan, two of my most beloved alpha males, well get ready for an entirely new alpha, Taylor Braxton. Growing up with a privileged life and alone, Taylor's a little out of touch with reality. He can be difficult and hard to love, but he means well despite his  arrogant personality. It's a good thing Kaitlyn is there to put him in his place. 

Growing up in a foster home with no one to teach her about life, Kaitlyn has always wanted to be loved. However, like most people in her situation, she chooses the wrong man which leads her to meet Taylor Braxton. Kaitlyn's low self-esteem gradually begins to raise with Taylor's support. She goes from being a woman desperate for love by any means necessary to becoming independent and secure about who she is and what she wants out of life.

This story is  about a southern woman who has never been outside of Atlanta who travels across the states to San Francisco to work with a rich White alpha male. So her views of California will be different, if some people find it offensive, well it's a reality of a Black southern woman from a different region. 

You may also get offended by Taylor's blunt nature, the man can be brutal at times with his honesty and arrogance, but he also learns from his mistakes. Both characters grow and learn from their mistakes in this story.