Chapter Three

"Future wife? Wait a second, I don't even know you!" you give Naruto a cheeky smile causing his face to turn a darker red, the same goes for his ears.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself" you let out a nervous chuckle.

"I'm (Y/n)(L/n), and you can just forget about what I said earlier" you utter out, before standing up.

"Oh man, I wouldn't mind marrying a pretty girl like yourself, dattabayo" you giggle and shook your head at the blond boy.

"Aren't you going to ask me how you woke up next to me on your bed?" 

Naruto is not a killer that you need to hold your tongue around, knowing that if you slip, you might end up dead.

The blond ninja is the kind and brave boy who grows up to be the seventh Hokage of the leaf village, so if you do slip and say something suspicious, he won't even notice.

After all, younger Naruto is a knucklehead who can be reckless many times.

But, that's the most thing you love about him, his cheery attitude despite being mistreated.

"Yes, now that you remind me! How did you sneak into my bed?!" He shouts, pointing an accusing finger at you.

You move his finger away from your face gently, leaning closer to his face.

"If I told that you are going to become the future Hokage-" he cuts you off.

"Believe it!"

"-would you show me around the village?" You finish.

"Oh I wish I could do that, but I have to train with my team, (Y/n)-chan" 

"Then I don't mind watching you, Naruto-chan"

"How would you know my name?!" You shrug while thinking of a way to lie.

"Umm Naruto you told me your name already, remember?" The ninja buys your lie with ease.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot I did" the boy exclaims apologetically, rubbing the back of his head.

'You are so pure Naruto'

"Before you go, let me make you breakfast, Naruto-kun"

"Reman is easy to make, dattabayo" you shook your head at him

                                   --------------------------

"You are late!" Sakura exclaims, once seeing her teammate approaching figure​​​​​​.

Sasuke who wasn't paying attention to Sakura's flirting before Naruto arrives is now paying attention to you, a girl he hasn't seen around before dressed in a strange outfit that implies that she isn't from around here.

Yup, Sasuke is going to keep his eyes on you.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble, it was my idea that Naruto eats a proper breakfast before going training with you" you apologize politely, causing the pink-haired girl to nod 

"It is alright, are you his girlfriend of Naruto or something? Even though I doubt anyone would date that idiot?" you let out a sigh, not liking Sakura's rude words.

You don't hate Sakura, but the younger version of herself kind of irritates you.

"Yes, I'm his friend and Naruto is amazing I don't see a reason why anyone wouldn't want to date him"

The mentioned boy blushes at your words, that's the first time someone defends him in that type of way.

Even if he doesn't know you well enough, but you are the first person in his age range who doesn't ignore him or call him annoying.