Chapter Twenty-six

You got rejected by Illumi but that is ok, yes...getting rejected by one of your favorite characters doesn't bother you at all.

But, you wanted to cry, rejection is so harsh even if the character is fictional.

Anyways, right now you are having a great conversation with Kurapika.

"So, are you planning to train on how to use your powers" you shrug at him.

"No, not really, all I have to do is think of a certain power and I can use it"

Funny, how you totally forgot about the best and easiest way to use your powers back, even though you used them back in the battle grana during hunter x hunter exams.

You need to stop forgetting things or this might lead to your downfall.

"So, it is a copycat power...did you inherit from your family?"

You shrug, smiling at the blond, finding it cute how he is curious about your powers.

"No, I got it through a contract" you reply, before taking a sip from your favorite drink.

Kurapika narrows his eyes in suspicion at your answer.

"What do you mean by a contract?"

"I made a deal with a handsome and powerful demon butler" you joke, clearly confusing the Kurta boy more.

"Really?"

"No, it was a joke" he sighs at you.

"You have a dry sense of humor" the golden-haired boy huffs out.

"You are so handsome Kurapika"

You think out loud, but you don't realize that until you see your anime crush looking at you with wide eyes.

But his shock soon gets replaced with happiness.

"You are so innocent, (Y/n)-chan" you snort at his words.

'Dude, I read smuts about you, how is that considered being innocent?'

While thinking, your eyes catch the sight of familiar two boys hiding behind a tree nearby the park you and Kurapika are at.

"What are those two idiots doing?" you stand up from your bench leaving behind a confused Kurapika.

When Gon and Killua saw you heading in their direction with an annoyed look on your face, they turn around to run away, but you grab them both by the back of their neck.

"Where do you two think you are going? I believe there is a lot of explaining to do, don't you think?"

Killua shoves your hands away, freeing himself and Gon from your grasp.

They both turn to look directly at you with determined looks on their faces as if ready to confess something of some sort.

"Instead of getting angry at us for making sure you are safe, you should be ashamed of yourself for cheating on us"

Your eyebrows shot up in surprise at Killua's words, not expecting something like that to come out of his mouth.

'Wait....does this mean those cute beans are yandere for me?'

"Cheating on you two? I wasn't aware that I was dating you and Gon, Killua"

For the first time, you see Gon's expression darkens, which is a big sign that something bad is going to happen.

"You will not be allowed to speak to other guys from now on, (Y/n)"

To be fair, you have never imagined Gon...the cute and sweet Gon to be a yandere.

Damn, Ryu was serious about the whole 'everyone is yandere for you' thing.

"Yes, it is better if you return back with us right now, (Y/n)" Killua commands as he seizes your wrist.

"I'm not going anywhere with you two!" you slap his hand away from your wrist angrily.

You quickly regret what you said and did when Killua a death stare.

"Did you just disobey my order?"