Forty-Six

"Wait!" You scream grabbing into both of Hayate's hands, clutching into them tightly.

"What is wrong?" the dark-haired universe inquires, annoyed by your actions.

"Why should I travel to other universes, when I could simply stay with you, instead"

You are trying to fool him into not making you travel to other universes.

Hayate titles his head and stares at you before a huge smile appears on his face.

"As much as that would please me..." He leans towards you, a big smirk appearing on his face.

"No"

You start shaking your head furiously, afraid.

Not afraid of traveling to an unknown universe.

But, afraid for Ryu's sake, what Hayate will do to him.

"Bye, Darling"

With that, your vision darkens, before you finally lose consciousness.

❁𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❁

Ryu is sitting in the cage, feeling despair and helpless.

His sworn enemy is after you, while he can't do anything to help you.

He admits that he has fallen deeply for you.

No, he isn't a yandere that's what he is sure of.

He will give you as much freedom as you wish for, he will also protect you.

Ryu swore to himself that he will keep treating you like the Queen you are.

Suddenly a familiar girl appears in the room, looking anxious, but relaxes when she sees him.

"Ryu! You are alright"

"Nala"

Nala is Mitsu's friend...yeah Mitsu's the twin of Hayate.

"Thank God, I thought that Hayate killed you" Nala exclaims, quickly walking to the cage.

Nala pulls out a tool, and connects it to the cage, having it open within seconds.

"Why are you helping me?" The dark-haired time traveler asks.

"Hayate killed Mitsu, he killed his twin sister, I don't wish for anyone else to meet the same fate" Nala explains with a sad tone.

Ryu nods at Nala, finally trusting her.

"Thank you, Nala" she chuckles.

"I also kind of ship you and (Y/n), best couple ever"

❁𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❁

You stare at the golden-haired girl as she stares back at you with curiosity.

The girl has blond hair, and is about twelve.

On, the other hand, the man who looks like has his eyes narrowed at you.

"Who are you, miss?" The girl asks gently.

That girl is Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

"I'm from another world" you respond calmly.

The girl is shocked by your reply, while Claude stands still.

Who is better to understand your situation than the protagonist of 'Who made me a princess' who is in a similar situation as you.

But, first, you have to get past her father.

Claude looks like he is ready to murder you.