SIXTEEN

**WARNING** 1. Major mature content ahead, skip this chapter if you're not an adult

2. This is my first time writing smut/sex scene so manage it biko

3. Prepare your holy water

She broke off the kiss then stared down at his face, searching his eyes, her breathing more rapid as she acknowledged his not so subtle message. He raised his head and closed his mouth over hers pulling her down to him. Then he slipped one hand under her shirt stroking the smooth silky skin of her flat tummy moving upwards until the underwire band of her bra obstructed him. He placed his palm over her breast, squeezed it a little over the thin mesh fabric as she let out a light moan in his mouth.

Her little reaction sent feverish tremors through him that rocked him to his very core, drove him mad with hunger. He wanted to hear her moan again so he tucked the thin bra cup beneath her breast and caught her nipple between his fingers, rubbing the pebbled peak gently. She moaned audibly this time.

Still plundering her mouth with his tongue, he stealthily unclipped the bra with his free hand but then he suddenly pulled back and looked at her intensely. He wanted to be sure that she wanted it too as much as he did. He wanted to be sure that she was not just teasing him or worse....under the influence.

He could spot small fatigue, buried deep in her eyes but the desire was stronger and he wanted to quench that fire, he also wanted to be scorched by it. He took her face in his broad palm and ran his thumb gently along her upper lip stroking it lightly.

"You supposed to be resting" His voice came out coarse with hunger for her.

"haha" she laughed wryly "Really?"

"You're tired. You just got back" He smiled.

"Is it your tire?" she whispered in his ear.

Both of them chuckled lightly.

He bit his lower lip and looked her in the eye then said seriously "I want your full attention this time, I want you to remember everything I do to you tonight... every single detail"

"You really believe I don't remember that night?"

His eyes widened, taken aback by her confession he scanned her face for about 3 seconds then suddenly stood up, carrying her along with him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he reached for his room. He crushed his lips on hers again, as he kicked the door room open. He placed her down on her back gently on the bed, after putting her in a comfortable position, he grabbed the tip of her shirt and yanked it off along with her already unclipped bra.

He cupped the breast he started with earlier with a palm, rubbed her swollen nipple gently then he took the other one in his hot steamy mouth. She moaned louder, her hand flew to his shoulders as she cried out in ecstasy. He suckled, tugged, and teased her mercilessly switching between the two taking his sweet time, driving her nuts until she started writhing beneath him. Then he moved lower kissing his way down he stopped at her navel to play with it for a bit then continued his journey to the promise land. <----(LMAO sorry 😂 😂)

He unzipped her jeans and quickly peeled it off along with her panty then stopped to drink in the view of her first, his need pounding through his veins. He planted a kiss inside her thigh then looked up at her one last time. She looked almost terrified but also anticipating what she knows he is about to do to her.

He did not want to do rough stuff to her today. He wanted to spoil her silly. He wanted to mete out way more pleasure than pain today. He lifted her hips, braced her legs around his shoulders, then unleashed his tongue on her. She arched against him wildly as teased her with gentle strokes, licking every layer of her folds, she started to wriggle out of control so he took a break and shot her look that read 'aunty stay still'.

He went back to work this time he thrusts his tongue inside, tasted her essence, withdrew, then suckled all her delicate petals and bud again. He repeated the move again, and then introduced a finger to the mix. She is a complete moaning, sobbing, weeping, sweaty mess at this point, as she begged, pleaded, and cried. When he noticed her muscles clenching he stopped then took off his jeans his heart thundered In his chest as he searched desperately for a condom in his drawers.

When he finally found one, he planted a kiss on her tender swollen lips as he slid his thick member into her, gently inch by inch. She was hot, wet and unbelievably tight despite all his groundwork. He pushed in with more force, stretching her, growling as the unbearable pleasure tore through him. Sweet hot tears ran down the side of her eyes as he penetrated her completely. Her nails bit into the skin on his back but he loved the feeling of it. He gathered her up in his trembling arms and gave her some generous flogging until she could not stand it anymore as she started clenching the sheets.

"Come for me TY" He said coarsely as he thrust harder into her, increasing his pace with each plunge. His muscles tightened, his gaze pierced her eyes, looking right into her soul as her body quaked under him. He climaxed too immediately holding his weight off her, he collapsed beside her then pulled her into his arms.

"Welcome back" He said between his ragged breathing and kissed her sweaty forehead but she was too fucked up to even respond. She could only afford tiny gasps as she faded out into a deep sleep.

His phone rang around 3am..ish and he went to his working table some meters away from the bed. She was not sure how his phone or Laptop got to the room, maybe he picked them up while she was passed out like a baby. 'Wait where is MY phone sef' she thought to herself.

She heard him talking inaudibly, something about an app. It looked like he was in a virtual meeting with someone in Mumbai. She heard him complaining about being the only one awake at odd hour. When she moved a little and adjusted the blanket he must have assumed his noise was disturbing her sleep because he lowered his voice and moved out of the room. Pushing the door quietly behind him.

She could not sleep again o! This was tantamount to breaking all her forty something rules because the rules exist to prevent this from happening in the first place. But this is just sex right? Its not like anybody is catching feelings or anything it is just pure physical stuff like working out in a gym. Plus they are both adults. She buried herself under the blankets as she thought about how mind blowing it was, just like the first time. Maybe this is why she avoided him? It was so good it terrified her. Even now just hearing his voice still on the video call sent pulsing heat between her legs.

When he finished his video call and returned to the bed, she fled to her room when she was sure he was asleep.

She was not supposed to resume work until next week but she decided to go to the office today to work on her report, do some grocery shopping, go to the salon and maybe branch Sofi's house. She crammed her schedule with unnecessary activities. She just wanted an excuse to get away from him and reevaluate the poor decisions she has made in the past 24hours.

How did she become this person? Why does his presence make her loose control or do dumb shit. Abi is it Juju? Edo Juju!

The first time she slept with him, she blamed it on the alcohol but there is no excuse this time. She was even the one that even started it!

This was my hardest chapter. While editing this chapter, i was rolling on the floor laughing also I'm sorry for using words like sugarcane, promise land, flogging I'm just a mumu dork. 🙈

Next update: Friday 22nd 11pm

⬇️⬇️⬇️ Don't forget to vote and comment ;)