23 | Revealing Secrets

L O R E N Z O

L O R E N Z O

"I had to bribe the cops, again. Those pigs are getting greedy as fuck." Marco slumped into his chair, letting out a puff of smoke from the blunt in his hand. That shit is basically glued to him.

"Okay." I don't know why he was telling me such useless information. It's his job to take care of everything, and as long as it gets done I don't care what happens.

"You care about her," he said more as a statement than anything.

I clenched my fist, trying to stop myself from punching him senseless because of how annoying he was being.

"No."

"So you wouldn't mind if I tried to fuck with her?"

Like hell he will.

"So you wouldn't mind if I tried to shoot you?" Annoyed, I slammed my glock on the pool table and watched Marco raise his hands in surrender.

"Don't worry, she's all yours." Eyeing him, I didn't say anything in response. He's annoying and I know that already.

Looking at my watch, I put down my cue when it was time to get to work.

"We have to go now. Go get Paolo and Rocco."

Marco used his dirty hands to pat me on the back, resulting in me glaring at him with lowered eyes.

This motherfucker.

"Annoying ass," Marco mumbled to himself as he walked out of the room, hitting his head on the doorframe.

Dumbass.

Gulping down my glass of neat whiskey, I savored the burn and authentic taste that the burned wood gave it.

"What's shakin' bacon." There goes Paolo's annoying ass again. Always saying some weird shit.

"Let's go, I don't have time for this." After grabbing my briefcase, the four of us walked side by side out of the private warehouse.

"Stop shoving me, b-word."

Marco and Rocco looked at Paolo with amusement because of who he was starting to sound like. "She's rubbed off on you," Rocco mused.

"Shes rubbed off on all of us. Lorenzo is too fucking soft for her, I picked up on her weird lingo, Rocco fucking loves her, and Marco is her sugar daddy with all the shit he buys her."