REVENGE

"I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it."

⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⎯⎯⎯

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
Revenge

⎯⎯⎯

Night had fallen onto Jackson, and Robin pressed her back against the house that she knew was owned by Ellie. Chances were that Willow was there, as well. Her gun shook in her hands. It was her one chance to get what she wanted. Why was she trembling so hard all of a sudden? She convinced herself it was because of the cold wind prickling against her skin, but a part of her knew that she was racked with nerves.

She turned to the side, facing the wooden door. She wrapped her knuckles against it a few times, breathing heavily with anger as the sound of shuffling came from the other side. Kam would be avenged, Ollie would be avenged, and maybe after she would run from the WLF. She couldn't join the Scars, she was a member of the militia. Going solo for a while was always an option, but it wasn't the safest. She'd figure it out later.

Robin knocked harshly on the door again, not satisfied that she wasn't getting a reply. Her luck changed suddenly, and she heard a yell from the other side. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" One of the girls- Ellie or Willow- spoke.

A brown-haired girl stood in front of Robin as the door swung open. She had a half-ponytail tied against the back of her head and was wearing a casual-type outfit. Unlike Robin, the girl across from her didn't have a gun equipped. She seemed to notice this, eyes widening as she gazed downwards. Robin pushed the gun forward, pressing it against the girl's stomach. No matter which one she was, she played some part in killing both Ollie and Kam.

The girl gazed back up at Robin's face. "Who the fuck are you?" She asked aggressively. "Why are you here?"

She wouldn't let her get away, not when her best friend's vengeance was on the line. "Let me in, and I might just let you live for ten minutes longer." She threatened, her voice threatening to waver as the gun shook against her trembling hands. The girl complied, stepping backwards and letting Robin walk into the house. One of the other girls was laying on the couch, but she needed to focus on the first one before she shot the other.

Robin still held the gun against the girl's shirt, trying to find the right way to start. They deserved to suffer. They had done something inhumane, something even worse than what she had done as a child of the WLF. Her head turned to the couch as she heard shuffling, seeing the other girl holding a gun up to her own head. Robin could see her shaking hands, and she realized that the two girls cared for each other much more than friends would.

"Step the fuck away from her." The girl beside the couch seethed harshly. Robin only tilted her head, turning over fully. She still held the gun into the other person's stomach.

"You shoot me, I shoot her." Robin replied, gritting her teeth in anger. Bubbling guilt and sadness crawled up her throat, making her want to vomit. Ollie would want her to kill them, he valued his life much more than most people. Kam wouldn't care, he would never care. In that moment, she realized that she wasn't doing it for Kam, the man who never truly cared for her. She realized she was doing it for Ollie, the only father figure she had after David's group. Her discovery forced her to press the gun further against the girl's stomach.

She didn't let her mind wander, she couldn't. She couldn't slip into a daydream, it would kill her. She had been waiting so long for that moment. She had been blown up by a grenade for that. She couldn't let the girls go, not when she had so much riding on their deaths. Robin blinked, trying to return to the place she was in. Even if Joel had reminded her so much of Ollie, he would have to die if he came after her. It was just the way it had to be.

Robin looked at the girl standing across from her near the couch, fury and anguish written in her hazel eyes. "Even if you shoot me, you're both gonna fucking die tonight." She ignored the barrel of the gun staring her down. "And so is everyone else in this town."

⎯⎯⎯