FIGHT

"Wishing I'd stayed, look at how my tears ricochet."

⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Fight

⎯⎯⎯

The gun that Robin held faltered, letting Willow take her own shot. The bullet just grazed her stomach, so Ellie took her chance and grasped onto Robin's shoulders, slamming her head against the kitchen counter. The eldest girl let out a sharp intake of breath, turning around and ignoring the pounding in her bleeding head. Blood rushed to her face, causing it to turn a deep, crimson red. This would be her only chance to kill them.

She grasped onto Ellie's arm, flipping her knife out and taking a large chunk of her leg out. She cried out in pain, holding out her arm and gripping onto one of the island barstools. Willow rushed over, slamming her hands onto Robin's shoulders from behind and pulling her to the floor. The older girl fell against the wood, coughing out in pain. Willow grasped onto Ellie, only for Robin to grab her leg and twist it.

A large crack sounded from the girl's leg, causing her to yell. She fell to her stomach, watching as Ellie continued to fight off Robin. The brown-haired girl looked over to Willow. "Go- fuck- Go!" She nodded, holding her arm up against the wooden floor and pushing herself down the hall. Blood poured from her leg, pain forcing her body to convulse as she slid into the bedroom. She propped herself up against one of the back walls, breathing in and out slowly.

Pain rippled through her body every inhale she took, the oxygen that once felt like heaven to her suddenly becoming her worst enemy. Willow gazed down at her leg, wincing at the sight of it bent out of its socket. She couldn't hear Robin and Ellie fighting, her heart was pounding in her chest, she was just thankful to have stability against the wall. That meant she couldn't hear the harsh footsteps walking near the door.

Robin emerged in the doorway; blood splattered across her face. Willow wanted to cry out, she wanted to hit her, kill her, whatever she could do- but she was too weak. Robin stepped forward, only for a gunshot to ring out. She fell to the ground, her arm bleeding as Ellie emerged from behind her. Willow sighed in relief, only for her broken leg to be pulled by Robin. She cried in pain as her back was pushed against the girl's chest.

Her knife slid against the skin of her neck, causing Ellie to stop her movements towards Robin. Taking the chance, the blonde-haired girl grabbed onto her secondary knife in her pocket, throwing it into Ellie's knife. She fell to the ground with a deep groan, her back hitting the wooden floor and causing even more pain to convulse through her body. Robin held onto the knife shakily, pushing it further into the girl's neck.

"Do you even know what you did?" She asked, seething. "He could've lived. They both could've lived."

"You know that's not true." Ellie replied, her voice strained. "He was-" She coughed. "He was already dead when you left him at the hotel."

"You bitch." Robin spat harshly. "You think you can just get away with everything since you're the girl who's immune." She held the knife closer and closer to the vein in Willow's neck, causing her to cry out again. "Newsflash, you made a big fucking mistake. And now- you both are gonna die from it."

⎯⎯⎯