Season 3 Chapter 8 : Aftermath

Currently with Ben's grandfather, Max Tennyson, he was in a hospital room sitting on a chair next to a bed where Ben was laying on, with a cast on both arms and his head bandaged. After All Might and All For One's fight, Ben was immediately taken to the nearest hospital and had to undergo surgery. The attack he received from the villain was so dangerous, that not even one of his strongest aliens Fourarms could handle it. However thanks to Recovery Girl who came to the hospital to help with the surgery, he was healed to the point where his life was no longer in danger. Recovery Girl couldn't heal him fully because the damage he sustained was too great to be healed at once, so they have to heal a little at a time.

After Max was notified where Ben's hospital was he quickly went over as soon as he could. Jiro's parents also went over to the hospital to see Ben as soon as they knew where the hospital was as well. It's already been a couple of days and Ben still hasn't woken up, but luckily Jiro who was also unconscious from the villain's gas woke up before Ben and was perfectly fine. Knowing that Jiro would find out sooner or later about All Might's fight, her parents told her everything that has happened to Ben while she was unconscious. How he was targeted by the villains and was kidnapped, as well as the injuries he sustained during All Might's fight.

As Jiro heard all of this, her heart sank. It was a lot to take in, and for her head to wrap around the whole thing. She was then discharged from the hospital later that day, and the first thing she did was to go see Ben with her parents. When she arrived to Ben's hospital room she saw that he had injuries all over, and was still unconscious. She would stay by his side as long as she could and would just see the news about All Might's fight, and Ben's bravery on TV and on her phone.

It was the next day and Ben was still in his bed with Grandpa Max sitting in a chair next to him. Jiro wasn't there because her parents wanted her to at least come home and rest for a bit being that she had only woken up from her unconscious state recently.

Suddenly, Ben eyes slightly twitch as he starts to open his eyes slowly and sees that the light of the sun was hitting his face through the window. He looks over to the window still trying to process where he was. He then looks over to his left and then sees his Grandfather sitting on a chair sleeping.

Ben : Grandpa...?

Max then hears Ben's faint voice and starts to wake up. He then looks over to Ben and sees he was awake as his eyes start to open.

Max : Ben... You're awake!

Max was filled with joy and relief as he sees that his grandson was awake. He then ruffles the boy's hair as a tear of joy slides down from his eye.

Max : You really had me worried there sport.

Ben then looks around the hospital room still dazed.

Ben : Where am I...?

Max : You're in the hospital, you're all right.

Ben  : Hospital...?

Suddenly, the door opens and Jiro's parents walk into the room. Ben who was still a bit dazed with dull eyes looks over to the door and see's Jiro's parents.

Ben  : Mrs. Jiro...? Mr. Jiro...?

Mika & Kyotoku : Ben!

The two then rushed to Ben's side with tears of joy while Jiro's father Kyotoku puts both his hands on the boy's shoulders and starts shaking him back and forth.

Kyotoku : You're awake! You had us really worried! My soul was touched from the rocking performance you did, but don't ever do that again!

Ben  : Let... go...