Season 3 Chapter 12 : Ben 10 vs Lucky Girl

Ben who was turned into Jetray was floating still, in the air facing his cousin Gwen Tennyson also known as Luck Girl. The two stare down at each other as they both knew that it wouldn't be an easy fight.

Jetray : I won't be holding back, Gwen.

Gwen : Neither will I. It's about time to see whose more qualified to become a hero. You may have gotten into U.A. but that doesn't mean anything yet.

Jetray : Oh trust me, I know. If I'm going to become a hero I have to pass this exam which means I'm gonna have to defeat you.

Gwen was a bit surprised from Jetray's words and noticed that something has changed about her cousin.

Gwen : *smiles* Sorry, but you're the one that's going to lose here!

Gwen then throws two pink energy disks at Jetray as the alien swiftly dodges them by flying up. Gwen then continues throwing her energy disks at Jetray trying to hit her cousin, but Jetray keeps his distance and swiftly dodges all her attacks.

Gwen : You won't get anywhere if you don't get close.

Jetray : *smirks* Who said I have to get close?

Jetray then aims his tail at Gwen and then fires a green laser at her which caught her by surprise. Gwen quickly puts up a pink energy shield in front of her self blocking the laser blast. Jetray continues to fire the laser from his tail as he fires lasers from his eyes strengthening his attack. As the second laser blast hits Gwen's shield it starts to crack and was about to break. The pink platform that Gwen was standing on disappears, and she then starts to fall while also dropping her shield, dodging Jetray's laser blast. She quickly creates another pink platform underneath herself and stops her fall.

Jetray : Surprised?

Gwen : Lasers, huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Mic : Alien name: Jetray! This alien is Ben's fastest flier as he can fly at supersonic speeds. Underneath his arms are yellow patagia which he uses to fly and glide through water, Jetray maneuvers through the air with little to no flapping and accelerates to great speeds with ease! Jetray can also fire green neuroshock blasts from his eyes and tail!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen : ( So his new alien can fly and shoot lasers... He probably turned into this alien because no one has never seen it before. Either way, if he wants to hit my targets he's gonna have to get close, and since this is Ben, he'll probably try to attack me until I'm unable to fight anymore... If that's the case.)

Gwen then turns around and then starts running away as she creates platforms for each step she takes. Jetray doesn't waste anytime and dashes towards Gwen with incredible speed. As Gwen was running a red blur passes her, and suddenly she sees Jetray was in front of her blocking her path.