Season 3 Chapter 14 : "We Need to Talk"

The provisional hero licensing exam was finally over, and all the examinees got their results. For U.A. High School, all of the Class 1-A students have passed except for Todoroki and Bakugo. The cutoff score for the examine was 50 points and the scoring was based on a demerit system. Ben saw on his paper that he got 78 points, which was 6 points higher than Jiro's. However the two were shocked when they saw Yaoyorozu's result, which was 94 points.

Currently, the Class A students were all outside with their suitcases in hand and getting ready to go back to their school. Ben was with Jiro and Yaoyorozu talking about the exam they took, but they suddenly hear Inasa calling out to Todoroki and running by him.

Inasa : Todoroki, I'll see you at the special course! But you know, honestly, I still don't like you! I'll apologize in advance! Sorry! That's all!

Ben  : He sure is a strange one...

Gwen : You can say that again.

The three then turn around and see that Gwen was walking towards them.

Jiro : Gwen!

Ben  : Why are you here?

Gwen : Am I not allowed to be here?

Ben  : Yeah, you're not allowed. This is a dweeb free zone.

Gwen : Then I guess you better walk away then, too.

The two then glare at each other and continue their little argument while Jiro and Yaoyorozu were watching.

Jiro : Can't you guys just get along for once?

Ben  & Gwen : No way!

Yaoyoruzu giggles softly while Jiro only sighs.

Yaoyorozu : *to Gwen* We saw on the board that you were able to pass as well, congratulations.

Gwen : Thanks. Congrats to you two as well.

Ben  : Oh, you passed? I didn't know.

Gwen : What a coincidence, I didn't know you passed as well. I didn't see your name so I thought you failed.

Jiro : You two have the same last name, so you were right next to each other...

Gwen : Well, I better get going. Jiro, make sure that this dweeb stays out of trouble. And your name was Yaoyorozu, right? If you don't mind please watch over him as well.

Jiro : *thumbs up* You got it.

Yaoyorozu : *smiles* Of course.

Gwen : Thank you.

Ben  : What are you my guardian or something?! I'm not a kid! I don't need anyone to watch over me!

Gwen : Yeah, yeah.

Gwen then starts to walk away while Ben continues to glare at her irritated. Before Gwen walked any further she stops and speaks up.

Gwen : Hey, Ben.

Ben then stops glaring at Gwen and decides to listen to what she had to say. Gwen then turns around slightly blushing from embarrassment as she tries to find the right words.

Gwen : H-How... How are you arms...?

Ben  : *confused* My arms? What are you talking about?

Gwen : That day...  The Kamino incident. You injured your arms badly, right? H-How are they?

Ben  : Oh, that? My arms are fine. They've been healed for quite a while.

Gwen : I-Is that so... I'm glad...