Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test

Class A's days of training passed by, and then the day of the exam was finally here. Everyone was currently at the provisional licensing exam location, National Dagoba Arena.

Jiro : Ah, I'm getting nervous!

Ben : Isn't a bit earlier to feel nervous?

Mineta : I wonder what we'll have to do... I wonder if I can get my provisional license...

Aizawa : Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!

Mineta : Right, c-course-of!

Aizawa : If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best.

Kaminari : All right, I'll become a chick!

Kirishima : Let's call out the usual! Ready, set-- Plus...

??? : Ultra!!!

Suddenly, from behind Kirishima a random student from a different school barges in Class A's huddle.

??? : You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa.

The boy that was known as Inasa straightens his posture and then bows his head to the ground, apologizing to the U.A. students.

Inasa : Oh, no! I am

Inasa : Oh, no! I am... very... extremely...sorry!

Kaminair : What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!

Jiro : Wait, that uniform...!

Sero : It's from that famous school in western Japan...

Bakugo : U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west...

Ben  : Hm? Shiketsu? Shiketsu...? Shiketsu...?

Ben was having a puzzled expression as it seemed he was trying to remember something.

Jiro : What's wrong?

Ben  : It's just, I've heard of Shiketsu before from somewhere...

Midoriya : Well, Shiketsu High School is an elite school that rivals U.A., so I'm sure you heard of it somewhere once.