Season 4 Chapter 5 : GO!!

A few day after discovering the shocking truth about Shie Hassaikai's plan, the pro heroes that teamed up with Sir Nighteye were pinpointing the location of the young head of the Shie Hassaikai, Chisaki, and Eri. The work study group who were going to be taking part in the operation were currently on standby and were absolutely forbidden to say anything about their work studies to anyone. Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Midoriya. Everyone who was there at that time would be part of the operation to save Eri. Even the wielder of the Omnitrix, Ben Tennyson.

Currently, the five were participating in their normal class at T.D.L climbing up a rock wall. As the work study group were climbing, the rest of their classmates who were watching them noticed that their movements were very sharp.

Jiro : The movements of the work study group are especially sharp.

Bakugo : They figured something out while they were outside! Hey what'd you figure out?! Tell me!

Kirishima : Sorry, I can't!

Jiro then notices something that surprised her a bit, and that was Ben climbing the rock wall in his normal human form. He would usually turn into an alien and easily complete the task, but for some reason he was doing the exercise without the power of the Omnitrix.

The work study group finally reached the top and were trying to catch their breath. Midoriya, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Kirishima then look over to Ben who had his hands on his knees and panting. They also see he was looking at the ground thinking about something in deep thought.

The four were worried about their friend after they heard he was going to take part in the operation, knowing that his life could be in danger. They wanted to talk to him about it, but it was too heavy a subject to bring up.

================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was now lunchtime and Ben was currently at the cafeteria, sitting at a table with Jiro and Yaoyorouzu who were talking to each other. In front of Ben was a cheeseburger and chili fries that were untouched for a while, as he remained mostly silent. For the past few minutes he would only look down at his food while he was in deep thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Ben's head

Eri : D...Don't go...

Nighteye : In the end... I saw Kai Chisaki take the Omnitrix by using his Quirk and then killing Ben Tennyson after. That's the future I saw...

Ben : I'll twist that future you saw and change it with my own two hands. Nighteye!

Nighteye : I don't want you to lose you life. I want you to have a bright future... That's how I truly feel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ben continues to think about the events that happened yesterday until he snaps out of his thought when he feels something poking his forehead. He looks up and sees that Jiro was poking him with one of her earphones jacks, noticing that he hadn't said a word nor has been eating.

Jiro : What's wrong? I haven't seen you leave chili fries for this long. It's gonna get cold.

Ben  : O-Oh yeah, right!

Ben then quickly eats his cheeseburger and chili fries while Yaoyorozu and Jiro look at him a bit worried.

Yaoyorozu : Ben, are you okay?