Rollercoaster

Author's Pov

" Will you all open your mouth or not?" Prakash( Arjun's father) shouted.

" Why did you left the home today, Kamiya?" Sumathi ( Kamiya's mom) asked.

" Why did you run like a maniac in the road, Karthick? You didn't even turn back when I called you. I am seriously scared. It's good that Prakash Anna called us and asked us to check with you that what is the issue between Kamiya and Arjun as you were also here with them. It's good that Dharani called and informed them about your presence," Karthick's mother asked him.

Arjun looked at her and Dharani mouthed, " I am sorry and I was very scared,"

Arjun mouthed, " It's ok, we will take care," as he knew she said because of fear.

" Ishu, why the hell you didn't pick our call from the morning? I am hell scared and called Kamiya's father. Then only she told me that you were also here. So, we came here with them. You won't behave like this. You will always be responsible right, what happened?" Ishu's father asked her.

" And you? Varsha, why did you left the hotel without informing us? What did the hell happen? You were already disturbed from today morning," Varsha's mother asked.

" And who is this? I didn't saw him with you guys before, " Arjun's mother asked while looking at Akhil.

" He is staying in our apartment, but he won't speak with anyone. How did you guys know him?" Karthick's father asked.

" Why are you all not answering us? Kamiya, why did you left the house? " Manogar( Kamiya's father) yelled.

" It's nothing, Daddy. It's just a misunderstanding within us and we solved it already. How did you guys come?" Kamiya asked.

" Is it a joke, Kamiya? You left a home for just a misunderstanding. How can we stay thereafter all the things which you guys did? We booked the flight tickets immediately and came here.

You are saying it's just a misunderstanding. We got the information at 12 pm and now it is 4 pm. . We all went through the hell feeling all these hours while coming here," Sumathi( Kamiya's mother) yelled.

" Amma, why are not asking anything to your lovely grandson?" Prakash( Arjun's father) asked his mother( Amirtha) who is noticing everything without a word.

" Who is he? " Prakash( Arjun's father) asked once again while looking at Akhil.

" He is our friend," Arjun replied.

" And I am loving him," Ishu said while closing her eyes because of fear.

Everyone is looking at her shocking only. Elders are shocked at the new info while youngsters looking at her stunned as they didn't expect her to reveal this now.

Ishu opened her eyes looked at her parents while Akhil is also scared of their rejection.

" It's not like we oppose love marriage right, then why are you looking scared, Ishu? We trust your choice. We know that you won't make the wrong choice," Ishu's mother asked her.

" Yes, it's not suiting you. Call his parents, Ishu. We will speak with them," Ishu's father asked her.

Akhil closed his eyes when they asked about his parents as it hurt like anything.

" I am orph," Ishu interrupted Akhil, "Shut your mouth, Akhil. They didn't ask you. Amma, Appa, he has all of us. Why are you asking for his parents? Can't you guys be parents for him too?"

" Did we said anything like that? Why are you shouting like a maniac? Why are you shouting at my son? Akhil, why did you choose her? I would have chosen a good pair for you," Ishu's mother replied while Akhil has tears in his eyes as it got emotional when he heard her calling him her son.