Kiss and Pregnant

Author's Pov

It's Arjun. Kamiya is standing like a statue without moving. Arjun is also stunned like her.

Kamiya is standing without blinking at the shock and Arjun also doing the same. They are making eye contact without blinking.

After a minute, "Actually breakfast was prepared by Arjun Anna. You guys can continue your PDA inside your room. Oh my, Virgin eyes," Dharani giggled and ran away.

Immediately she left him after realizing their position. Kamiya ran away as she can't control her blush.

Kamiya entered the room and closed the door. She doesn't know what is this feeling? But she is feeling nervous and happy at a time. She doesn't know why all the accidental things are happening in her life alone. Starting from marriage till now.

She can't control her blush and at the same time, she is scared like hell. And she doesn't know why? Suddenly, she noticed the bed. She went near it and removed the blanket. Pillows are placed in the line so that it would look like a human sleeping with the blanket covered fully.

She looked at it with a muddled look as she is not understanding why he placed it here like this.

So, she went out to ask about this.

Meanwhile, Arjun is smiling like an idiot after she ran away as he didn't expect her to kiss him suddenly. He came out of the kitchen when he heard Dharani saying that she is scared. He saw the scene with a muddled expression as he is not understanding anything.

When he is going to ask what is happening there? Out of nowhere, Kamiya hugged and kissed him. He is stunned at that and didn't move from his place for a few minutes.

When he realized that the kiss is not his dream, she ran away to their room. He looked at his face in the washbasin mirror and noticed her lipstick mark. He started to smile while touching the lip mark.

At that time, Kamiya came out of their room. When he noticed her coming toward him, he kept a smirk on his face to tease her.

Kamiya came and stood in front of him. When she noticed the lip mark, she looked down as she doesn't want him to see her blush.

" Remove the mark," She said.

" What Mark?" He asked like he doesn't know what is she speaking about as he wants to tease her.

She came to him. She removed the lip mark with her dupatta and moved a little away.

"Why did you placed the pillows on the bed to look like you are sleeping?" Kamiya asked looking everywhere, but not at him.

" Actually, I woke up because of your alarm sound. Suddenly, I thought to surprise you today with my cooking skills. So, I changed the alarm time and placed the pillows in the bed to look like I am sleeping. Then, I made a special breakfast and a simple lunch.

I know I will surely get a gift from you for this, but I didn't expect the kiss as a gift. Wow, What a gift? If I am going to get this gift daily, then I will become a cook for you. What say?" Arjun teased while smirking at her.

" If you are going to tease me like this, then I am going.... " Kamiya turned to go while whining like a child.

Arjun pulled her to him by holding her wrist. Once she started facing him, he encircled her waist with his one hand and closed their distance. He placed another hand on her jaw and made her face him.

" Are you regretting?" Arjun asked and Kamiya shook her head immediately while looking at him.

" Oh... So, You are not regretting it," Arjun smirked and again Kamiya shook her head straight away.