First Eye Contact

Arjun's Pov

I woke up at 6:00 am to get ready as the mahurat is at 9:30 am. And Karthick came to my room to get ready.

"Hey Karthick, did Anitha and Swetha started to get ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, they woke up at 5:00 am. You know right that girls and their makeup. And they told me to get my ass out of that room at that time itself. That's why I came to make my friend as the best groom, what say?" Karthick smirked.

"I don't need your help. So, You can use my room to groom yourself to make our Anitha fall for you, what say?" Now it is my time to smirk at him.

"You know right that how much I love her Arjun, but I can't able to propose her as I am scared of her rejection," He shared his feeling with me and I nodded.

"Try to know her feelings dude, then you can propose to her. Now get your ass up and help me with this dhoti," I told him to cheer up.

After that, I got ready in dhoti and shirt as it is our tradition to wear at mahurat. And Karthick also got ready with his sherwani.

"Arjun, I told you that Swetha was looking gloomy, till last night right. But from the morning she is very much excited and happy. And I don't understand her drastic change," He told me like he felt something fishy there.

"Don't think much, Karthick. Maybe yesterday she missed her family eventually got excited with the happy surrounding. So, don't get disturbed with all these things," I replied to him.

He looked like that he is not satisfied with my answer, but he eventually let it go as my mom called me for the rituals.

After some rituals, I got seated in front of the holy fire and started to do as per the priest's words. At the same time, My eyes are searching for that person after 15 years. I know this is wrong, but I can't do anything in this matter.

****

Kamiya's Pov

I woke up at 6:30 am and got ready in my red Anarkali churidar at 8:00 am. And then we locked our home and started our journey to the marriage hall in an OLA car. I am very nervous inside, but I keep smiling to don't show my feeling to others.

We reached the marriage hall at 8:20 am as there is no traffic in the morning. In the entrance itself, mom and dad introduced me to uncle, aunty, and Dharani.

I got the blessing from his parents and started to speak with Dharani. And she is very cute and childish, then we started speaking about our college, studies, office, friends, etc...

After some time mom asked me and Dharani to get some plates from Ramya aunty as she is doing some work on the stage. Then only, I have realized that I didn't even enter the hall for now.

We entered the hall and It is the A/c one. Then I have started to see all the decorations around the hall. I liked this hall and I want my marriage hall to be like this.

Kami not again, don't distract yourself.

At the same time, Dharani called me from the stage, "Kamiya, come here to take the plates,"

I turned to the stage side and got struck.

Yeah, you guys got it right, there he is sitting in front of the holy fire. And he also turned at the same time as mine.

Our eyes contacted each other, we are staring at each other without blinking. And you guys know what, he is very handsome. I don't feel like this with any other man in my life before.

And I can't able to look away from him. He is not the perfect gym boy, but he is manly and handsome in his own way.

Oh my god, Kamiya what happened to you? You are not like this, look away.