Divorce

Kamiya's Pov

I woke up after hearing the knocking sound at the door. I got up from the bed to check who is at the door?

When I opened the door, my mom is there with the two coffee cups.

"Kamiya, did Arjun wake up already? If not, wake him up. Ok.

It's already 6:30 am, you both get ready after having your coffee as we are planning to go to the temple at 10:00 am. So, you guys have to be ready at the breakfast table at 9:00 am. Is it clear?" She spoke without giving me time to reply back.

"Ok. Ok. Amma, relax. I will brace myself fast and help you with breakfast. Nice idea right," I told her with a wink.

"No, you don't have to do anything. Prepare yourself first, then assemble for the breakfast at the correct time. Plus, I don't want anybody to be running away from their breakfast on your first day itself. Do we?" Mom teased at my cooking skills.

"Amma...." I whined at her. Subsequently, mom left after handing over our coffee cups.

I closed the door and went inside to wake him up. But, he is not there as well as the floor bed is neatly folded and placed in one corner of the room. At the same time, I heard the shower sound from the washroom.

So, he is an early riser, It will be very tough to cope up with him as I am not.

I have arranged the bed neatly and kept the necessary things on the bed for my morning routine. Then, he came out in a red t-shirt and blue jeans.

What a man? He is looking hot in every dress.

No, Kami. You are becoming a bad girl nowadays. Why not? Can't I ogle at my husband?

"Like what you see," He said with a smirk.

At that time only, I have realized that I am staring at him openly.

Oh my god, he caught me checking him out, I am embarrassed. So, I ran inside the washroom after getting the necessary things which I have kept in bed already.

I heard his chuckle outside the door. I slapped my forehead lightly with a blush as how can I act like a stupid girl there.

Later, I did my routine and worn a nightdress. When I came out of the washroom, he is not there. And I saw the coffee cups on the bedside table.

At that time only, I remembered that I didn't give him his coffee because of the morning scenario.

What a wife? Kami. Great. Seriously, you can't do this simple thing correctly. How are you going to overcome the after marriage responsibilities?

You guys will be thinking that I am also going to change like a typical wife, but It's not like that. At least I need to inform him as he doesn't know that I got his coffee from mom and kept it on this table right. That's why I am scolding myself.

Meanwhile, I went to the side table. At that point only, I have noticed that he had his coffee already as only one cup is untouched there. Then I had my cold coffee as I forget to drink it before.

Later, I primed myself with the green saree, then did a little makeup such as eyeliner, kajal, and lipstick. Plus, I wore the matching jewelry as I want to look beautiful to him.

After I got content with my look, I started to use my phone as I didn't check it from yesterday moreover it's 7:30 am only.

When I am using my mobile, I remembered that I need to inform about my marriage to Varsha and Ishu as I don't have time to speak with them yesterday.