So what?

Author's Pov

" Are you guys accepting or not?" Akhil asked again.

Rajeesh and Swetha said, "No," at a time.

Akhil eyes stung with his tears as he doesn't know how he is going to forget about his angel.

Rajeesh and Swetha started to look at each other with disappointment.

The Waiter came with the cups and placed them on their table.

" Anything else, Sir?" Waiter asked Akhil.

" Ah.. Bill Please," Akhil replied and the waiter went after nodding at him

" Why did you said 'no'?" Rajeesh glared at her.

" I can ask the same," She too glared at me.

They both glaring at each other for a few minutes.

"Don't you like me?" Suddenly, They both asked at a time with a little hesitation and got surprised as they both asked the same question at a time.

" Bill Sir," Waiter said while keeping the bill and left the table. All three took out their wallet to pay the bill.

Akhil noticed this and said, " Please I called you guys. So, I will pay for this,"

"But," Akhil cuts off Swetha, "It's not like I am the only one who is paying every time,"

Swetha thought for some time and nodded her head.

" I want to pay for this. It's not like you are my friend to pay on behalf of me right. So, I will pay," Rajeesh said.

Akhil thought for some time and said, " I can say the same right. Or can we share the amount?"

" It's not a big amount to share," Rajeesh replied.

" Stop arguing. If you want to pay money, then you need to share. Don't drag this topic and have your coffee and I don't like it when someone wastes the food," Swetha stated. They didn't say anything after that and started to have their coffee.

After some time, being an observer, Akhil can't control his curiosity, " What are you guys trying to convey with each other?"

"I am already so much furious at you. Even, I am surprised at myself that I didn't slap you till now. It doesn't mean that I won't slap you hereafter. Is a girl feeling a joke for you? How can you use them for your own benefit?" Rajeesh frowned at him and Akhil bend his head because of shame, but Swetha is only noticing Rajeesh.

" But I won't slap you. Even I like you, you know why?" Rajeesh grinned and Akhil muddled at him.

" If you truly loved her, then what can I do now?. I am really thankful to you for that. It doesn't mean that I accept that I love her.

No, till now I don't have trust in this relationship. But at the same time, I don't want to miss her. I don't know why I am feeling like that?

I said 'no', because I don't want to lose her to anyone. That's all," Rajeesh said while thinking deeply and Akhil smiled with a knowing look as he can understand that this is the first stage of their blooming love.

" You too don't keep your hopes high, Ok. As I said before, You are mine. You are only mine. It doesn't mean I love you. Is it clear?" Rajeesh said while looking at Swetha.

"I said 'no' means no. I am not accepting this marriage," Swetha glared at Rajeesh and Akhil stopped smiling.

" Akhil, as you said, I was just infatuated with you. I started to doubt my feeling on you a few days back itself. But, I am confused at that time.