05

Wayne Manor, Gotham City.

" ... Are you sent by them? " Nico asked, knowing full well what the answer was. He knew the Gods a bit more than any of the demigods has.

" Indeed. I was sent by my father and the other Olympians to aid you, cousin. " she said, nodding at her already knowing cousin.

She looked at him, up and down, analyzing what made to Gods and Goddesses especially worried and down to the boy.

While she was analyzing her cousin the same with Nico analyzing her back, the bat father and son duo stared at both son and daughter of the Gods in concealed shock and bewilderment.

Unsurprisingly, Bruce Wayne was the first one out of the two to overcome the shock. Leaving Dick gaping with a blank expression.

" What are you doing here Diana? And why did you call Nico cousin when you specifically told us that Gods are long gone? And I thought there are no men in Amazon? " Bruce said, scowling at Diana not having the heart to scowl at Nico, yet.

He didn't care if his Batman Persona suddenly appeared, he just wants answers to his questions, and the silence is making it unusually irritating.

" Indeed, I told the team that the Gods have parted and are already gone. I, myself, believed in that before Bruce. " Diana started with a gesture for them to sit down. " Please do sit first for it is a quite long explanation. "

" Then do explain this revelation to us, Diana. "

Diana glanced at Nico. A question for permission in her eyes. Nico merely nodded and nod his head at the Bats looking at them.

Both children of the big three sighed. Diana, for the stressful week she had after comprehending the knowledge of the Gods status. Nico, for the Gods interference with his life and worry for the Father and son duo.

He really likes them and if they knew he's a son of Hades, they might distance the themselves from him. Even though, he was quite shocked to the duo's quick change of demeanor.

" Apparently, the Gods are alive and well. They hid the truth of their well-being from me for I might slip the secret of their existence out. They were never dead, Bruce. They just hid. " Wonder woman said, a sorry expression on her face.

" In fact, the Gods can't die. They disappear when no one is worshipping them or praying for them but they reappear again if there were. The Gods just don't Die. Sure, in battles they die, but there's a chance that that's only a fragment of them. " Nico explained, helping his cousin a bit.

" What about the God you fought, Diana? Is he just a fragment? "

" The God of War or Lord Ares that I fought with and die in front of me, is actually just a fragment of him. Not the real him or full him but just a fragment or a part of him. " Bruce and Dick nodded at this.

" Then why did they suddenly appear now? Why did they suddenly let you know? Let us know. " Dick asked, suspicious on what reasons the Gods had.

Diana sighed and smiled slightly at Dick then looked at Nico.

" That would be because of Nico. " All three men looked at her in bewilderment especially Nico.

Why would they do that...

" For me? " he asked, really confused on why the Gods especially his Dramatic Uncle risk their existence from prying eyes.

Diana nodded, amusement in her eyes to see the son of Hades confused on having the Gods favor upon him. Is it because I'm the Child of Mythologies?

" ... The Gods did not told me any other reasons than Nico himself. " Nico shook his head at this unconsciously. What are they planning now... " Most of the Gods and Goddesses especially Lady Hestia and Lord Hades specifically told me to be on my cousin's side. "

" They only told you that? Nothing else? " Nico asked, still suspicious of the Gods intention. Although, hearing his Father and his Aunt's name did made him relax a little.

" The Gods told me to ask your story from yourself for they... respect your privacy and... they also told me to ask about the wars that happened in these past few years 'if and only if ' you want to. " Diana said, careful of her choice of words.

" T-that's... new. "

" You've been to wars? " Dick asked, concern in his voice. Even Bruce himself felt concern for the thin boy.

" Why didn't the batcomputer detect these wars? "

Nico hid his face on his hand and looked up at the three questioning pair of eyes.

" I don't like keeping secrets and It seems like I already have the permission to tell you this... "

___________________________________________

Diana was shocked to say the least when Hera, her step-mother and known cruel punisher to his husband's mistresses and children came to her to bring her to Olympus for the revelation and lie of her life.

She was even more shocked to know about the Gods heavy concern towards a boy. Her cousin, at that. But really, the most shocking thing she heard must definitely be the the two wars that she should have been in and the vague summary of this cousin of hers, Nico di Angelo.

After breakfast, the said boy and Dick Grayson left to their own rooms. The two teens planning on raiding the Batcave for a while, while the Bat is with the Amazonian.

" Two Goddesses visited me in my dream, a week ago. They told me to give the boy a family. " It wasn't a question when he said it. Bruce stated it.

Diana didn't bother confirming the Goddesses visit or who they were. She already had a conclusion.

" Are you gonna adopt him? "

" Already planning on signing it. " Diana smiled at the fond look in the man's blue eyes.

" ... Are you aware of his and your responsibilities? " as well as the consequences?...

" I am. "

Diana stood up from her seat in Bruce's office.

" Then please do take care of my cousin, Bruce. I'll be visiting you from time to time. See you soon. " With that, the famed Wonder Woman left Gotham City to space.

_________________________________________

" Alfred?... "

The British Butler and former Assassin sat at the tranquil garden in the Wayne Manor. His back facing two human forms coming out of the shadows.

" It's good to see you again, Sir Percy... "

_________________________________________