09

Wayne Manor, Gotham City.

It has been a long month for the permanent and semi-permanent residents of the Wayne Manor. The first week being the awfully awkward week of their lives. Still in the progress of learning and getting to know each other.

Although, the awkwardness subsided for quite a while when the second week started. Mainly, Dick, Leo and Nico being fed up with the tense and awkward atmosphere.

The rest 3 weeks spent on being with each other more. Like:

Watching movies in the Manor's own Movie Room.

**********

" Hey guys! We should watch a movie tonight! " Leo suggested. Already typing on the laptop that he and the Hephaestus cabin made. Fully monster-proofed and blessed by their Godly father. Although, with the barrier surrounding Gotham. It wasn't really that necessary anymore.

" That's a great idea! " Nico exclaimed. His dark brown eyes shining with golden specks. The clear excitement of watching another movie without any more monsters coming after them, again.

Thalia and Clarisse also looked excited. In the past few days, they could watch TV shows without any more disturbances and it was great. While the two grown women chat with each other. Jason, Dick and Percy contemplated on what movie to watch.

" Hmmm... How about that Maze Runner thingy Dicky suggested. " Dick glared at Percy slightly because of the nickname before nodding his head in agreement.

" It's a good one. Maybe we can ask Bruce if we can use the movie room. Although all of our rooms are big enough to room all of us. It might be still to cramp. "

" It would be nice if Bruce can join us too... "

At the end of the day, because of Nico's comment. Bruce did come to their first movie night together. The start of their continuous movie nights.

**********

Sparring and giving pointers and advices on each others fighting style. The one Dick likes the most.

**********

Dick and Percy stood at the center of the boxing ring. Panting for air as sweat glistened their skins. Both exhausted and satisfied of their spar.

" ... That was... a great spar... Dicky. " The son of Poseidon complimented.

" ... Yeah... Your not bad yourself... Perce... "

Two bottles of water and towels was handed to both of the sweaty and panting boys. Nico handing his cousin a new blue cookie that Alfred made along with the water and towel.

" You were really cool in there Dick~ You almost defeated Percy. One of our best fighters! And your only what? 13 years old! " Leo complimented. Wiping off the sweats on the teen's forehead as said teen drank his bottle of water.

" Percy would've been easily defeated by Dick if it wasn't for his fast reflexes and experience." Jason commented.

" ...Although Percy still lacks in hand in hand combat. " Dick added.

" It's because the Greek fighting style relies too heavily on ones weapon. It would be nice if you try boxing, Perce. Like the Roman kind of boxing. So it would be more familiar than the modern one. " Nico adviced. Wiping some of the sweat on his cousin's face before encircling it on his neck.