08

I'm Nico di Angelo. And I'm fine...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, right.

I'm definitely not fine.

My third supposedly normal day (as normal as it is) at the Wayne's turned into a really surprising one.

First. My cousin from my Uncle Zeus who's name is Diana Prince or mostly known as the Wonder Woman. A famous superhero in the mortal's world in an also famous group called Justice League.

They protect the earth, people and stuff from evil villains or bad guys from both Earth itself and the other enemies out their in this vast Galaxy.

Yeah...

Those kind of superheroes shits.

Diana, my dear cousin, came to the Wayne's because apparently my Godly family are worried about me and my well-being. Especially after my outburst on Camp Half-blood.

They told her to send me a message that it wasn't really my fault that Apollo's son (Will) is stupid enough to cheat on me and that they will gladly give me blessings for my kind-of a new start with the Wayne Family.

So basically, they made Diana a messenger just for that.

Poor, Diana...

Diana's sudden visit really helped me out though. To know, my Godly family actually cared for me after my big attemps on making them more lovable and approachable for their children and on how to tell the Wayne's about my lineage. And I'm really glad that they still accepted me even when I told them I'm the scary God of the Underworld's only living son.

They didn't judge me. So far from the reactions I have whenever I told someone for the first time.

So different yet I like it.

They even shared my anger, sadness and happiness when I told them about my life.

The atmosphere in the Manor, that the Gods did things to, helping me to be more comfortable on telling them the pleasant and unpleasant experiences I've been through.

The childhood that I can't really remember much.

The memories with my sisters. Both with Bianca and Hazel.

The feelings of betrayal towards Percy and the Camp after Bianca's death.

The emptiness I felt.

The loneliness I endured.

The escapes.

The adventures on every country.

The Wars.