07

Wayne Manor, Gotham City.

" Oh C'mon! That's unfair! " I groaned. Glaring harmless daggers at Dick's shaking body. Clearly, not bothering to conceal his laugher. " You're definitely cheating! "

" -Hahaha! It's not my fault that I'm good at this game, Nic. Don't accuse me! I'm just born genius. " He boasted, not feeling ashamed at all. The nerve!

" Ugh! Just give me your phone, and go find some other games to play. Other than this... Mario Kart game. " I commanded giving the game one of my scariest death glare, while pushing Dick off the floor using some of my demigod strength. He merely chuckled at me before getting up by his self. Gods, he's heavy!

" Aye! Aye! Captain! "

" Stop with the SpongeBob thingy! " Dick just shook his head and snickered at me in response as he walked out of the Batcave to his new destination, the Game Room.

I know.

Why play in the Batcave where there's no other games when there's a room full of one?

It's the Batcave we're talking about! Not a bear cave or a monster cave!

The Batcave!

Batman's cave!

The most advanced and cool man cave of all time!

So of course we're lounging in the Batcave!

Plus it's comfy here. The shadows thick, perfect for any emergency reasons like: attacking, defending and escaping.

" Now, let's see... " I opened Dick's phone. His third phone. He got loads of it for private reasons like his secret identity and all.

I opened the Play Store app and continued on searching and downloading apps that piqued my interest.

So far, I installed the Apps: Webtoon, Mangatoon, Webnovel and Webcomics. The arts and stories really interested me especially now that I can read even if it isn't Greek, Latin or Italian with Athena's blessings. A package given to every demigods who were given the title as the 'Child of Mythologies'. Which in our generation, is obviously me.

I held the secrets and truth that never came out to the World. I know the location of every lost treasures like the Yamashita's treasure. I know the truth of every Kings and Queens death. I know and met many people from every Pantheons. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse, Christian and etc. And that's only because, I stayed in the Underworld for too long. Along with my duties that came from my title as the 'Ghost King' and other titles that I don't really remember.

Seriously, I would've never defeated Minos if I'm going to have so many responsibilities. Even though, it's my Father who really gave me the responsibilities because I was deemed 'worthy'. I really hate my younger self!

I mean. I like the Fatherly attention he gave me. I also like the idea of him being proud of me, but the heavy consequences of my actions are really what I regret. Too much work. Like, sometimes I even think, Father just let me have the title so that he can share his work with me. And with my Father's scheming mind, it's possible.

Shaking my head, I looked back at the already installed apps in the phone. I pressed the Mangatoon app and signed in (with Dick's account).

As I finished logging in. I immediately searched in the BL/Yaoi genre. Downloading every Manga I see.

Don't judge. I know there are tons like me too.

The fact that I'm gay and have no actual experience with sexual activities is what I'm here for. The people online said it's good to read it, especially when you don't know what your kinks are. Whatever kink is.