Chapter 11: A prophecy? Or perhaps the unfounded past?

I was wearing my night gown and a hood on top. I don't have a proper dress for this occasion so i just picked what's comfortable and light.

 I don't have a proper dress for this occasion so i just picked what's comfortable and light

I arrived at Arboremere Forest. You can feel an eerie atmosphere inside there. I walked around in the outskirts of the forest. I was inside but not completely.

I felt a presence lurking around near me. I quickly set my stance on defensive mode, i know where is my opponent but the the problem is, I don't know what it is. There are different kinds of creatures here so I should probably put my guard up more, as this is my first time encountering them.

Suddenly, a black creature popped out with 3 eyes and a horn, from the bushes, opening it's mouth as if dinner's ready. It was quite small but agile. If it wasn't for it's appearance, I'd mistake it for a goblin.

'Tch, a demon type monster right of the bat, huh?'

I dodged him easily and sent a fire ball at him but he quickly dodge it.

I used my wind force to put pressure on my foot and jumped high while also using gravity manipulation. I launched continuous attack of wind blade to his current place and where i predicted he would run off. He dodged the first one but got his head sliced on the second wind blade.

Hoooo. I thought it would be hard.

I got to the monster's body and took it's mana core using suction.

The mana core was like a small crystal ball. Small, strong yet fragile. It has a green color where smoke like figures moving inside the mana core.

'System, what do people usually do with this?'

//Answer, either sell it or use its mana. Using its mana core can improve your abilities and evolve your skills but weak mana cores will unlikely help.///

Hmmm. Let's keep it for now.

I put my hand on the side and a black circle popped out where my hand is located. I put the mana core inside.

'This is pretty convenient'

I just use one of my skill 'endless storage' from my darkness attribute. Now i need a proper test subject for my experiment

I don't need an agile one. I prefer a strong one either way.

*******************************

A woman with a beautiful figure and white jade skin was kneeling down on the ground. She was wearing a red thin flowy, silky skirt that goes down on her foot. A red top that only covers her shoulder and bosom therefore revealing her skin in the stomach and the arm. There were transparent pink laces around her outfit that helps her outfit to be somewhat modest and cover her skin.

Laces were also covering her face but even with this, you can tell that she is beautiful beyond reasonable. She bowed her head.

"Your highness, please, use me as your sword!" She slightly looked up at the beautiful man in front of her.