One

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳~𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬!

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨~𝘔𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢
----- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

"𝘞𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵"

Phoebe P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could to the building and I slammed the door shut closing it. I looked at my arm as it was oozing with blood. I hissed in pain.

"Put your hands up." He spoke. I looked as he had a gun aimed at me along with a girl behind him.

"Put your hands up." My older brother said behind me to the guy.

"You're outnumbered." The guy retorts.

"Look, we don't mean no harm. We just need to stay here for two minutes." I said to the guy.

"No, you're probably affected." He said. "Baby." He looked at the girl. She smiled as she shot me and my brother. But, this wasn't just an ordinary bullet...it was a needle.

I blacked out

A Few Hours Later

I woke up with a pounding headache and blurry eyesight. I looked around seeing I was tied up to a chair. I looked to my left seeing my brother still knocked out. I tried to get out of these wires.

"I wouldn't struggle if I was you." His dark deep voice boomed through the walls of this room. I looked up that guy was sitting right in front of me. "Unless you want more cuts on you." He finished. I just looked at him.

"Let me go!" I snapped.

"Not until the tests are done." He said to me.

"What tests?" I gritted.

"To see if you or your brother is infected." He said to me.

"If I was infected wouldn't you be able to figure that out!" I spat.

"Well, as time goes on the virus has been changing. There are two viruses out here we have the original one and the worse one. The worse one is different because you can't tell if a species has the virus into too late." He spoke to me.

"I don't have a virus I'm telling you," I said to him he rolls his eyes.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Phoebe." I softly spoke.

"I'm Adonis." He spoke. I looked at him he was really cute. He was a fair tan. His unfathomable, golden-brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light-toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, flaunted his modesty and humility. Often, you could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged. Above all were his frame and his stature. He was not extremely muscular, with 8 pack abs or 16 cm biceps.