Two

"Outsiders"

Phobe POV
I woke up having this bright shining light blur my eyes. I squinted my eyes covering them with my hand.

"Rise and shine, Phobe." Adonis spoke. I looked at him. He was dressed as if he was going outside.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

"Actually, we all are going somewhere," Xander said. I looked at him. He was dressed also.

I don't have the energy to go anywhere. I got scratched by them monsters and it still hurts and not to mention the virus I have in me is making me weaker.

"If you are tired I can carry you on my back Pheebs." Xander softly spoke. He was referring to the virus.

"I'm a big girl I can handle walking I'm not crippled." I said standing up.

"Are you sure?" Xander asked.

"Stop babying the girl she is grown." Rhea scoffed.

"Rhea unlike you and Adonis we've been traveling for days now. So I suggest you to keep your comments to yourself, princess." Xander spoke and she folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

"I'm fine, seriously." I said.

"Then why don't you get dress." Adonis gave me a suit.

"Adonis why do we have to wear these suits? It's like really hot outside." Rhea said as I grabbed it.

"If you want to be bitten be my guest." Adonis chuckles.

Moments later, we were walking in this heat. I'm strong but man this virus is making me weak. I started to slow down until I felt a soft hand on my lower back.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Adonis soft worried voice asked me. I smiled and looking at him.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" Adonis asked.

"It's just I've never had this problem before. I'm usually a strong girl. I just haven't gotten enough sleep so my body is weak." I said to him and he grabs my hand giving me butterflies.

"I'll walk with you, if you feel any more weak you can get on my back." Adonis said and I smiled.

"Thanks but I think my brother will have me on his back plus your girlfriend isn't liking you holding my hand." I said taking his hand out of his and I gave him a small smile. "I'll be fine, I have my brother." I said and I walked up to my brother and I wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his arm and he rubs my arm and looks.

"You okay?" Xander asked and I nodddd as we were walking.

"So what are we doing or going?" I asked.

"There's another secret base a few miles away and we are headed there." Adonis spoke taking the lead again. "We are out of food back where we were just at." He spoke.

"How do you know about this?" I asked.

"Because my father gave me a map and instructions." Adonis spoke and I raised an eyebrow. I felt light headed. I collasped on the floor.

"Phoebe?! Are you okay?!" Xander kneeled by me.

"I'm fine I'm fine." I said and I was about to get up but Adonis kneeled by me.

"You are dehydrated." Adonis whispered moving my face softly and looking at my eyes.

"I'm fine serious guys I'll be fine." I said getting up.

"You are not fine get on my back." Xander said.

"I'm not getting on your back-

"Phoebe we don't have time for this." Xander picks me up and I sighed. I heard rhea mumble under her breath but I didn't hear what she said.